Shy, cute and embarrassed

This was suppose to be a stupid one-shot idea but it was a stupid idea.

One where, Stiles and Derek were friends as kids but moves away. Derek and Stiles meet again but Stiles doesn't remember Derek but Derek remembers Stiles.
---------------------------------------------

Derek P.O.V.

I see this guy at my door with his belongings and drooling over me. He thinks that I am hot. Even though, I had other dorm mates, this one is different like I have met him before but I don't know where.

"Hey, are you my new dorm mate?" I said trying to get his attention. It think he looks up into my eyes for just a second, he looks down and blushes immediately.

"Yes, my name is Stiles" he said almost in a whisper and closing his eyes.

"The name 's Derek" I said.

"Excuse me, please?" he said looking down and blushing some more. I moved out of the way and he rushed up the stairs with all his things. I closed the door and I heard him fall so I ran up the stairs. I see Stiles on the floor on the top of the stairs.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked and I think I hear his heartbeat. He looked in my eyes again, I think and he pull his hand away, gathered his things and run into the middle of two rooms. He runs into the room on the left, which is my room.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!" he yelled as he ran into the other room.

'Shy, cute, and easily embarrassed' I thought.

Later that day

I head up to his room, knocking on the door and saying "Can you come down, I bought you dinner?"

He opens the door and I started head downstair. He follows me, and I sit down on the couch. I grabbed both of our foods, one in each hand and handed it to him

I patted the spot next to me and he sat down. "Do you remember me?"

He nodded and said no. I swore I saw him somewhere before though. After we were done eating, we were just sitting there watching tv. After a couple of hours, I turned off the tv and turned to him.

"lets go over the rules." I said.

He ran up to his room, came down with a pad and a pen and said ok. I explained the rules and he wrote then down.

"One last thing, we have these things called dorm hang out nights where we go out and have fun together."

"Ok?" he said giving me this confused look. "but it's the two of us. so, can I call it a date?"

"Yeah, you can call it that." I said thinking that actually went well and rubbing the back of my neck.

"Ok" he said smiling.

"Sorry, if that is not ok with you we don't need to have it." I said

"No, no. it's ok." he said

"Are you gay?" I asked because he was drooling over me this afternoon.

"Yes, if you-" he said but I silenced his mouth with a kiss and he kissed me back. he breaks the kissed a few moments later, he is all red, he messily grabs all his things and heads up to his room closing the door.

---------------------------------------------

How do you like it?