Running away from home....

What is there in life 4 me ??!?

Okay guys this is completely random as I was bored...but I suppose if you think its good we could continue.....

Chapter 1

My eyes shot open as there was a earth shaking banging at the door, ever since I made one mistake a year and a half ago my life had just gone down hill.

My mum had died leaving me with dad who soon got over her and was getting married again, I mean how could he forget her that quick I had never really got over my mum's death and if you think that's bad you'll have to meet his new wife....

"Get up your so lazy" my blond bimbo of a soon to be step mum called through the door.

"Me and your father need you to take care of Bethany will we're away"

"hmmm" selfish bitch. She can't even take care of her own daughter. "Okay, coming, coming" I murmured will climbing out of bed and moving sluggishly to the bathroom to take a hot shower.

One I had taken a shower I quickly got changed into Black skinny jeans a Paramore T-shirt and straightened my hair, put on some light make-up. After all of 15 minutes I was raring to go...yeah right...

I went through to Bethany's room where the walls were painted a light purple colour. There was no sign of Bethany, where was she? I was cut of mid thought when I heard a faint snoring noise coming from the walk in closet Bethany had but most certainly did not need. There sleeping in the far corner was Bethany, she looked just like a cat curled into a ball.

Beth was a gorgeous little 3 year old. She had shoulder length brown hair and rosy red cheeks.

I slowly shook her awake, she huffed and slowly opened her baby blue eyes...

"Hey Kit Kat" she spoke in her sweet 3 year old voice while staring intently at me.

"Hey Baby girl, Guess what!!" I said trying to make the forced excitement in my voice reach my striking blue eyes...

By this time she was wide and being only 3 she couldn't detect the sadness in my words...

She began to jump up and down in excitement, me not understanding decided to ask why was being weird and jumping up and down.

What happened next left me broken hearted for the little girl.

"Mummy's going to stay home for my birthday this year"

Shock must have been written all over my face because she stopped jumping up and down and came towards me. Worry clear in her young face.

How could that cold hearted Bitch tell her daughter she was going to spend Bethany's birthday her with her when she new for certain that there was no way she was going to be.

She was going away with my father on a holiday or a Engagement Honeymoon as the Blonde Bitch had bitterly corrected at the time.

*****************Flashback********************

I had just walked in the house when I heard laughing coming from our overly sized living room.

I had walked briskly over to the wooden door and peered through the door to see my father and HER...Drinking wine and what was that...I leaned further through the door way.

When Her (AKA: Molly) spoke.

" NO way, we should go to the Bahamas it's much warmer at that time of year"

What father had never said we were going on holiday??

" Ok darling"

SCREAMING inside....she had him wrapped around her scrawny little manicured fingers.

My fathers face suddenly changed.

As he had said " But what about Lexi (Me) and Bethany?? And it'll be Bethany's birthday too, won't it??"

"Oh it'll be fine Lexi will look after Beth, and besides you know those two the get on like 2 peas in a pod!! And as for Bethany's birthday she's to young to even remember them"

she let out a small laugh and said " Besides she'll get more presents this way"

My dad seemed to think about this for a moment " I suppose, they do don't they"

"It'll be fine"

As I back away from the door thinking how unbelievably cruel this women was, I mean I knew she was a bitch and all but.............

************************************************************************

Thanks 4 reading this...you can vote or comment...if you want don't worry I'm not known for being a threatening person......I'm known for ??????????? actually I have no idea........

But if you don't like this then don't hold back but as long as we keep it about the story people......

KerryBerry16

xoxo