4

Jenny's POV

I woke up 8 o'clock in the morning. So I just took a bath then grabbed my apron. I was surprise when I opened the door.

I saw the paint I told them to bought me. And also the paint brushes. So First I decided to make waffles and Pancakes for the boys and me.

When I'm done. Hurriedly ran up the stairs. So I can Finish my room and paintings.

First I grabbed the thinnest paint brush. Then I sketch Calum. Then Ashton,then,Luke then Mikey Then me.

First I painted calums dark brown hair. And his eyes, then his tan skin and face.

TS
***

When I'm done Painting Calum and Ashton. I just take a rest and make sure that the door is lock I don't want them to ruin my surprise.

Then I fall to sleep.

Next Morning

I saw the boys In the Music room. So I just Take the chance to run and finish my art work. Okay I start with Luke. His Blonde hair and His white skin. Then his face.

Then Michael's Green hair. Then his face and other parts of his body.  Then Lastly me.

When I got down I saw the boys watching T.V. "Hi guys whatcha doing?" I asked.

"Oh were just watching Oh by the way you're gonna meet your new uncle's. Later okay Jenn?" dad said.

"Okay Dad!" I shouted

"Hey Jenny you need help painting the room?" Uncle ash said.

"No uh  Uncle ash I'm okay I can take care of it. I'll be in my room finishing my room.Hahaha" I said

"Okay then!" Luke said.

Okay lets get to work I grabbed the cavas and started to paint Luke. It was hard cause.of his hair is so tall but I finished it Quite Good.

"Jenny You're uncles are here.!!!"Dad shouted

"Comin'!!!" I yelled back.
To saw One direction sitting on the couch.

"Hi Jenny!" they all said happily.

"Hi Guys um. Would you mind If I talk to you in my room just follow me?" I asked

"Ofcourse." then they all followed me. When we got there they were surprised when they saw my room.

"So Jenny you're the one who painted this.?" zayn asked
"Yes" I answered back.

"So boys can you help me?"
I asked full of hope.

"Yes of course what kinda help?" harry asked

"Well so the she looks so perfect will be out in one  months so I have one month to finish these paintings.Can you help me hid it from the boys?" I asked.

"Yeah sure it's perfect cause we will have a party for the lads cause its the bands Birthday also!!!!" Niall said excitedly.

"Okay so boys I trust you in these!" I shouted.

"Thanks guys youre the best uncles ever!" I shouted hugging them. When they left I made sure that the door was closed.