Ex bestfriend or ..... lover

000

Lila's pov

000

3 years ago

000

" hey lila I have to talk to you " a sad looking James said as he walked up to me in the park.

" what's wrong" I asked worried about my best friend.

" well mom and dad got into another fight last night and dad hit mom again she dragged Sarah and me out of there and she says were moving to California" he said staring at the ground.

" it's gonna be okay" I said as I rushed up and hugged him.

" I don't want to leave you" he said as he patted my back.

" I know I know but if you don't your dad might kill one of you" I said as I began to cry.

James Kenneth has been my best friend since diapers, we practacly came out of the womb together. He was just a year older than I and always held that above my head as a kid. He was in the ninth grade I was in the eighth. I just can't imagine how I'm gonna get threw his moving.

" just promise that we will find each other again someday " I said holding out my pinky, pinky promises to us were in breakable so I just knew I would see him again.

" you have my word " he said grasping my pinky with his.

I hugged him tightly. He then leaned down and gently pressed his lips to mine. My very first kiss wow.

" that" he said " is so you don't accendentally give your first kiss to some idiot loser".

" what I think I allready did that" I said.

" with who I'll take care of them before I leave" he said.

" I was talking about you ar-tard" I said with a smirk.

" that wasn't very nice Li-Li" he said ruffeling my brown hair.

" you'll get over it" I said tears streaming down my cheeks while I hugged him.

000

Did you like it I hope so

000

NOW

000

James pov

000

I was on my way to college I checked my wallet I had lila's eighth grade picture in there so I was good to go. I was going to OU ( oklahoma university) on a full football scholarship.

" miss you mom miss you Sarah" I said kissing each one of their foreheads.

000

Lila's pov

000

I graduated early with a full academic scholarship to OU. After jamie left it just wasn't the same so I threw my self into my school work making strait a's I was going to look him up after college.

I got to the college around three pm and found my dorm it was co-ed. My room mates name was christina o'riley. We hit it off immeadiatly.

" come on let's go meet our neighbors" she said excitedly.

" okay let me get my shoes" I said.

" okay" she said. We headed across the hall to the door directly infront of us. Christina knocked a tall black guy wearing a letter jacket answered.

" hello" he said looking down onto my Hispanic friend.

" hi" she said.

" do you need something" he asked her politely.

" yeah we wanted to meet our new neighbors well at least I did I don't think my friend lila even cares" she said while shaking his hand.

" I take it you must be lila" he said.

" nice to meet you" I said shaking his hand.

" come in my roomate just left some thing about football oreintation" he said as we came in and sat on the small couch.

" okay"i said

Jamal was from Africa originally but was adopted after his birth mother died. He and christina talked and talked so I finally had to go back and get all confortable. I changed into my pooh bear pj's and headed down the hall for the vending machines. I was walking back in lama land as usual when I walked into some one knocking him backward and of course I just had to land on top of him. I looked up to see the face of the man that I just knocked down and fell on when our eyes met we both gasped. It was James.

" holy shit " I said getting up and off him.

" dido" he said as I helped him up.

When we were both up we hugged.

" not that I'm not ecstatic to see you or anything but shouldn't you just be starting your senior year in highschool" he said as I led him to my room so we could talk more.

" yeah I skipped a grade" I said.

" wow " was all he said.

" so do you still have my eighth grade picture in your wallet the one were I'm making the retarded face" I asked remembering how mad my mom was about that.

" how could I not " he said.

000

James's pov

000

I was walking back after football orientation when a girl ran into me knocking me backward she fell on top of me obviously startled. Our eyes met and we both gasped in unison.

" holy shit" she murmered.

" dido" I said while we both got up.

I was just staring at her she had on red flannel bottoms with pooh's all over them and a pink tank top that said piglet. It had fallen down a little so I could see some cleavage god she really filled out. She hugged me her boobs pressing up against my chest nearly making me moan. I better be careful or else little jamie might have a problem.

" not that I'm not extatic that your not here it's just shouldn't you be a seniorbin highschool" I asked as she led me down the cooredore to her dorm.

" yeah I skipped" she said.

After that we basically caught up on every thing we missed.

000