Part 5

SMUT WARNING

Peter's POV

I walked through the park with wade, we were holding hands happily strolling around the lake.

"So wade, want to go back to your place then watch a movie?" I asked, he nodded and teleported us to his house.

I stumbled a bit from the sensation, Wade was behind me chuckling. "Sorry baby boy, it's faster that way." He laughed.  I turned to look at him and eventually we started laughing together.

After our laughing fit we went to the living room and Wade put in a movie for us to watch.

Wade wrapped his arms around me and moved us so I was laying on top of him. I nuzzled into his neck and sighed. Wade started kissing my neck so I looked up at him, our lips connected.

After awhile of kissing, I was on his bed, both of us shirtless and Wade nipping and biting my collarbone and neck.

I moaned as his knee brushed against my hard on. " Wade please just fuck me already." I moaned out as he grinded our erections together.

He slipped off my pants and boxers, he leaned down and licked the tip of my dick. I moaned as he took my whole length in his mouth and started sucking and bobbing his head up and down.

He moved back up and kissed me again, I responded and he began to give me a hand job. I moaned into the kiss and Wade pulled away, he put three fingers in my mouth and I sucked on them coating them with saliva.

Once they were fully coated, he slipped one digit into my entrance. He repeated this until I was fully stretched and buckling my hips into his fingers, once I was stretched he lined his dick up with my hole and slowly pushed in. I winced from the pain and he stopped once he was all the way in, once I adjusted and gave him the signal to move he started thrusting into me leaving me a moaning mess.

He started pounding into me barely hitting my prostate, he must have noticed because he switched angles and pounded into my g-spot causing me to scream underneath him, "ah~ Wade!" I moaned. He started giving me hickeys as I moaned and screamed out in pleasure.

He pounded into my prostate and sucked on the sweet spot in my neck, "Wade I-I'm gonna cum!!" I moaned

"Me to baby boy" he moaned out.

I came with a cry of pleasure as I felt Wade cumming inside me.

He pulled out and laid next to me and I cuddled into him. "I love you Wade."
I whispered as I fell asleep.