Alfie

I was actually really glad when Zoe said she wanted to come with me to see Tyler and Troye. Whilst we were sitting in the cab on the way to Nandos I just kept thinking about how much she was going to love them. She had told me she was big fans of them so that was a good sign. 

Zoe got out once we got to the restaurant and I paid the cab driver. He was really good so I gave him a large tip which he seemed quite happy about. I smiled at him before following Zoe out onto the pavement. She was looking in the window to try and find Tyler and Troye. I laughed a bit at how funny she looked. She just did a fake glare at me. 

Which of course made me laugh anymore. 

Zoe led the way into the warm and inviting restaurant. She spotted Tyler and Troye who were sitting in the corner and walked straight towards them. Her eyes fixed on Tyler. It looked like she about to have a fangirl attack. 

They started to talk and she held herself together really well. I started to talk to Troye as well as ordering us some food to eat. Tyler and Troye already had their food. 

Tyler kept giving me an interesting look. He didn't really understand what was going on with me and Zoe. And to tell you the truth I didn't really know either. Zoe and I were obviously more than friends at this point but what were we really?

We had both just broken up with poeple we had been with for many years. You don't just jump into another relationship straight out of a committed long one. But Zoe and I definitely had something. Maybe we would date later on after we got to know each other more. I really had no idea though. 

I just gave Tyler a confused look. He could interpret that however he wished. 

The conversation slowly started to slip away from Zoe when I Troye mentioned cars. For being so very gay they were both very interested in different automobiles. I found it really funny actually. I started to engage in the conversation but Zoe kind of just zoned out. 

I don't know what made me do it but I slipped my hand under the table into hers and she let me. It was perfect. 

__________

Tyler and Troye were amazing. I loved them so much. We talked about cars for ages and then the conversation changed to MilesJai which Zoe was excited about; she was excited so that we could talk about makeup. And we did, we talked about makeup for a long time actually. 

Unfortunately Tyler and Troye couldn't spend their whole day with us and they had to leave after about and hour of talking. I could tell that Zoe was sad to see them go but she had gotten both of their numbers and I knew she was excited about that. 

She walked to the door with them so that she could say goodbye one last time. I stayed at our table and paid the bill. Zoe walked back with a huge grin on her face. 

"What are you so happy about?" I asked, mirroring her smile, even though I knew exactly why she was so happy. 

"I just met two of my idols Alfie!" she shrieked placing her hands on my shoulders and jumping up and down. A few people in the restaurant looked around at us and shook their heads. I just laughed, I was glad Zoe was so happy. 

"Are you ready to go?" I asked leaning down and grabbing her jacket. I handed it to her, my fingers touching hers. I shivered a bit at how cold they were. 

Speaking of being cold the weather was getting much colder and I loved it. Halloween was coming up and I wanted to pass out candy with Zoe. I loved Halloween, it was one of my favourite holidays ever. 

Zoe led the way out of the restuarant and I followed behind. She had a way of being in front. "So do you want to go back to my flat? I can get us a cab," I said looking around the streets. 

"Can we just walk? I feel in the mood for some exercise," she said with a quick smile. 

"Okay," I said grinning back. And just like that we were off on a walk in London. 

Not two minutes into the walk Zoe had slipped her small, fragile hand into mine and yet again I was the most confused I had ever been before. 

xxx