Summary

Twin brothers Kenya and Shirashi Komoshiro and their younger brothers Hikaru and Kintaro have lived a life of moving around from place to place with their mother and father. Getting ready for their next move the Komoshiro family decide to take a family vacation before moving to America. During their trip, the weather started to strange. Kenya and Shirashi were suddenly taken to a different world. A world they only saw on their computers at home. This world is called, the Digital World, the home-wold to creatures called Digimon.

Once in the Digital World, Kenya and Shirashi meet two small Digimon Gummymon and Kokomon and quickly become friends, but also meet a group of other human kids who are just trying to find their way home too. When the two brothers were in danger from an aggressive Digimon Gummymon and Kokomon digivolve into their rookie form of Terriermon and Lopmon. With their Digimon partners, Kenya and Shirashi learn that they a part of a legendary group known as the DigiDestineds. Kenya being partnered with Lopmon and being the bearer of the Crest of Destiny and Shirashi partnered with Terriermon and the bearer of the Creat of Miracles. Now this group of chosen ones have to save not only the Digital World but their world as well. But first they need to find a way back to the Human World.

Disclaimer: I do not own Digimon Adventures