Chapter:5

Annie pov: So we woke up and went to gym. Now gymnastics are over and Miss.Jill will drop Katie,Brennan,and Ryan off at our house.
                          *an hour later*
They finally came!!
    Miss.katie (Annie's mom pov:)
Katie,Brennan,and Ryan came,but something was weird about all of them. It looked like they like each other! I hope that's not true but if it is and their dating me daddy and their parents will have to talk.
Annie pov: Katie!!! Caleb!!! Come meet me down stairs everyone else stay here.
Katie pov: I know what was happening she was setting me and Caleb up.
Caleb pov: I have no clue what's happening but if Annie is trying to set me and Katie up that would be great!
Annie pov: Ok Caleb Katie likes you. Katie Caleb likes you. Caleb what are you going to do.
Caleb pov: I know exactly what to do. Katie I really like you will you give me the greatest honor and be my girlfriend?
Katie pov: Caleb I really like you to and yes I would LOVE to be your girlfriend.Caleb hugged me and kissed me quick on top of the head. I like him so much!
Annie pov: aww so cute! I don't want to ruin the love but how are we going to tell our parents that you guys are dating and me and Brennan are dating?
Katie and Caleb pov: we will tell them now!