frist chapter

Wow. If I have to sit here for another minute I will scream!

I am at this boarding school and its basically this one big huge building. i am in the office with this beach blonde girl like one of those girls that look like on T.V. where your boyfriend would cheat on then years later you find out that he married her.

"Sorry you two but i was looking thru your files." the administrator said, looking straight at me. She probably had fun looking thru my files. You see and don’t judge but every year I have been in school I have been kicked out of the school. I am 16 and have been in juvi 10 times. When I was little I used to live in Hawaii, but when i was 3 my parents walked up to me and told me they didn’t want anything to do with me. So I moved here to Washington State. “Well I am really busy so I can call up someone to show you to your rooms.” She says as she hits the intercom button and says a random name. “ok he will be here soon.” She says.

I get up, brag my bags (I have 13 bags and 3 suitcases) and go stand in the hallway. “Hey” the blonde says, “my names Kristen. You?” she says sticking out her hand. “Rebecca. But call me Bekah.” I say shaking her hand.  “So…..” she says really acwardly. Before I have a chance to answer we hear someone walk down the hall.

We turn our heads.

HOLLY MOTHER OF FLYING MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey so first story hear on wattpad. I want opions so please  vote comment and whateva!

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!