Ten things that annoy me

Start from the beginning

And here is the special lot- a few of them go and vote for the same book clearly knowing she has copied. Is humanity and justice still alive in this country?

Plagiarism is an offense by law. Please get that straight!

Thanks to all my loyal readers, who made her bring the book down. Really thankful to you all!

Number 4:

When I am really excited seeing a chocolate in the store so I buy it. I come home and the first thing that I do is I dig into that chocolate to find out it has fruits and nuts. That is the most annoying thing ever .I just hate fruits and nuts in my food and chocolates.

I like fruits as fruits and nuts as nuts but not when mixed with my chocolates and other food stuffs.

I also have this very bad aversion towards coconut. Anything with coconut, you can find me running away. But weird fact number 3: BOUNTY is my favorite chocolate

Number 5:

"In how many attempts did you clear your IPCC?"

CA,CS,ICWA people, can you feel me?

IPCC is the second level that you clear in your CA exams. Cracking these exams is one hard job and even if you have topped your state or school, you might just scrape through these exams. It's the truth, yes.

I am not bragging, I was one of the 12th exam toppers in my school and I failed when I appeared for my IPCC exams the first time. It was like my whole world crashed down on me. I went into a depression mode and it took me a lot of self-motivation and confidence to push over the self-pity and hatred towards myself aside and get myself to even start the preparation for the next attempt. I even came to know that one of my friends attempted suicide when she saw that she failed.

And some random person just comes and asks "in which attempt did you clear?"

Cracking those exams by itself is a big deal, no matter how many attempts it is going to take. I even know one of my friends' uncle who is still trying to clear his final level and he is in his 19th attempt . Note- He is 50 years old.

And please kindly don't ask any CA or CS or ICWA student "when will you complete CA/CS/ICWA?"

Because the period is indefinite. It might even take 10 years or even more than that.

Number 6:

Weird fact number 4: I have this habit of picking up songs. If you by any chance sing any line of a song and I happen to hear it, you can find me singing that song all day long.

How this annoys me? Read further :p

At the end of the day, when I realize that I had been singing one song the entire day, it annoys me so much. Weird, I know: /

Number 6:

Writer's block.

Isn't the world self-explanatory?

When readers want me to update the next chapter and they are waiting anxiously and when I also want to desperately write it and when I finally get myself to write it BAM!!

*NEWS FLASH* Words won't flow!

That is the most annoying thing, like ever! Argh!

Number 7:

This annoying thing is again on wattpad.

There are these people called 'silent readers'. They don't vote or comment.

I understand why you are silent, not everyone wants, feels comfortable or has the time to comment or vote.

But, there is this particular group of silent readers who don't vote, comment or follow but when I don't update they are all over my message board and inbox threatening me and accusing me.

"If you don't update I will un follow you" oh!! You scared me! What will I do if you unfollow me? I am scared and feeling hated now! Oh God! Do you think I care? Just fuck off !

And the other section who accuses "Look, you said you are updating on monday. You are not keeping up your time.Why do you promise then? Where is the update? This is not good. I am losing interest" like WTF ! I never knew you were even interested in reading my book in the first place because you were silent all the while. For the Nth time I am telling this, I HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE WATTPAD just like you do! Do you get it? And I don't think such people even deserve answers for my late updates.

Uff..that turned into a mini rant, sorry :P

Number 8:

When a chapter I write gets deleted and re writing the whole thing is such an annoying thing. I use these color notes app on my phone to write down the story. When I exit that particular note in which I write the chapter, it gets automatically saved. So thinking that was the function, I kept pressing the back button and it again takes me to the same note where I had written the same chapter. But I want to go to the homepage of my phone. So I pressed the back button multiple times until it took me to my home and the next time I open the note to edit it, guess what?

I land with an empty note. Where the hell are my 2000+ words I wrote?

I won't wish that to happen even to my enemy.

Number 8:

I would have just met a person and we would have merely introduced ourselves. That girl or guy would have just told me her/ his name and the next question she/he asks me is "do you have a boyfriend?" Jeez? That question comes even before she/he asks me what I am studying. You can definitely as me that question, but not even before we know our names.

Trust me; it has happened numerous times to me on wattpad itself.

Number 9:

When people ask me to dance when they actually know I can't,it annoys me.

First-I don't know to dance and
Second-I can't dance
Third-I don't want to create a fool of myself by doing something I can't do.

Number 10- I can't think of anything more. I think that is it for now. Just kidding. There are 11 actually. Maybe you didn't catch an error in the number count? ;)

I tag  aquilashru. By nature, she can't even get mad at someone. She can easily be categorized as an alien for she laughs when she gets angry. I love you, Aquila :* I really want to know how is she going to come up with 10 things that *annoy* her.

So guys, judging me? Go ahead! I am getting over the fear now.

IMPORTANT NOTE- I am planning to start a 'Tea Talk' book. The book is going about certain issues that have to be faced by women, fears we face, common day to day issues and sometimes even fun things and events. This is not a book where only I am going to write. You can write the article and just mail me. I will do the editing. You need not be a writer to write this, all readers can take part in this and submit your articles. If you want anonymity, no worries, you will be anonymous. How is the idea? I really want to address many issues that women are facing in their everyday lives. I would be really glad if you are willing to give me a hand in this huge step I am taking. Do tell me your suggestion on it.