Ten things that annoy me

*There is an important note at the end. Don't miss it*

Heyaa! I was tagged by lifestory1995 and vesinwin to do this. I thought, why not put it up here and share the other side of myself with you. So let me get started.

Number 1

When people in real life address me 'girl' when I clearly have a name, annoys me.

Like, I was in a deep conversation with my bestie  and she spoilt my mood saying "No girl! It can't be like that" when she fucking clearly knew I hate it when anyone calls me that way.

I just feel like my identity is lost when she or any other person addresses me that way. Any other endearment like, dear, sweetheart or anything else of that sort shows the love or care you have towards one person. But 'girl'? I know I am a girl, Okay?!

Does anyone feel this way or is it just the weird me?

Disclaimer: this doesn't apply to my amazing angels on wattpad because not all of my readers read this book to address me by my name. but if you know my name, now you know what not to do ;)

Number 2:

I get super pissed when I am asked in which college I study in!

Weird? Let me explain.

First off, we don't do Chartered Accountancy in colleges. We have separate institutes we go to and there is a team of chartered accountant themselves or lawyers or experts in the particular subjects who teach us. Or sometimes, we study on our own sitting at home.

It doesn't irritate me when people who genuinely aren't aware about CA and they voice out this question.

I get annoyed only when people act like they know everything about CA and interview me from 'how many marks did I score?' till 'in which attempt did I clear?' And finally that aunty/uncle asks the question screaming he/she aren't aware of anything "in which college are you studying CA?"

I get so damn pissed. My fellow CA friends, are you able to feel what I say?!

Number 3:

PLAGIARISM

Argh! This word is already making me cringe. All writers put in so much of our hard work and ideas only for another person to copy and claim at as their own? I write a chapter for almost three hours and spend six to seven hours editing them. And all this hard work goes down the drain when some random person decided to copy it.

And there are these bunch of people (readers) who try and advise me saying, you should let her continue and see how she is taking the story or she might haven't done it intentionally.

First- Plagiarism is NOT unintentional! How can you copy someone's every word unintentionally? It is done on purpose! If you plagiarize, you can land in serious hot water! It is SERIOUS!!

Second- When I clearly saw that the entire prologue of I Was Never Yours, Mr.CEO was copied (not just the idea of it but word by word, every punctuation including the names of the protagonist was copied) and you random person ask me to wait and see how the story moves? I just can't even waste my time on you anymore.

What should I wait for, to see if only a part of the book is copied or the whole book is copied?! If she really had a plot and an original story, she has to use her own words and not my words to tell her story. That is my answer to those few of the readers who advised me to wait.