Chapter 2: Blood

A/N Chapter song is 'They Say You Won't Come Back' by Breathe Caroline. Sorry it's short.

I am home but not alone. Hiding from what is sure to come, I know what is going to happen. I need to stay away until he passes out. It is not safe.

I hear loud, obnoxious banging on my door. That's when I get even more scared.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, SLUT!" He was screaming more slurred obscenities, that I couldn't understand, as he kicked and pounded his fist against my oak wood door. I knew it would be better to open the door and take what is going to come, instead of him knocking the door down and getting angrier. As I walked over to the door my palms began to sweat and I started shaking.

I unlocked the door and opened it. Before I could even blink I was on the ground getting my face slammed into the not-so plush carpet repeatedly. "Just let him go on. It will be over soon." I thought as I was flipped over onto my back. I tried my hardest not to look in his eyes as he was cursing about how inconsiderate I am, that he didn't have to keep me, and that my own mum didn't even love me. I ignored him but soon it grew to be too much when he started talking about how I'm the school slut and that I give it up so easily. So I did something really stupid. I slapped him.

I realized my mistake as soon as I made it because he just stopped and stared down at me. He growled and it didn't sound human. To say I was scared was an understatement, I was bloody terrified. He raised his fist and I prepared myself for impact. He brought it down hard to my left cheek followed by blows to my ribs. That hurt but when he grabbed my wrist nd twisted it causing it to snap, the pain was intensified. Immediately I knew it was broken and I cried out in pain. This seemed to satisfy him for he got up, laughed, and walked out of my room. Leaving me just laying there.

Believe it or not, it could have been much worse. It has been before.