Chapter 36: "I look like I'm a prostitute on a bender!"

Start from the beginning

“Then I guess you two will be fine then,” Luke said still smirking.

Damn him.

As we pulled up outside Starbucks after a silent, but comfortable, car ride Jaden turned to me with a grin and an evil glint.

“Want some coffee?” He asked innocently.

“Sure, if you’re paying.” I said with a smirk but froze when it was he who was smirking.

“Fine, let’s go.”

I looked at him horrified, then proceeded to point at myself and my whoring outfit; that was creased and had some booze stains on it.

“I look like a prostitute on a bender!” I squawked.

He laughed and shrugged as he opened his door to get out.

“Then I guess you don’t want any coffee?”

He does not play fair. He knows coffee is one of my weaknesses!

“You suck more cock than a priest.” I muttered as I left the car in a huff.

Now picture me. Wearing that same, hookery, outfit from last night all creased and sticky. Then imagine how messed up my hair was from doing whatever it was I done last night, then imagine the glare I was giving the fucktards staring at me as I stood in line with Jaden who, by the way, had this little smile on that I wanted to pull off his face and feed to the pidgins.

I wanted to die of embarrassment right now.

Then things got ten times worse.

“Hey...Isn’t that Cassidy with Alice up front at the till?” Jaden asked his smile slipping from place. I peeked around the cue but couldn’t see over the many people in front of me, I think I have mentioned this before but... I am small!

“Where?” I asked jumping a little.

Jaden grabbed my shoulder and held me to the ground.

“Doesn’t matter, they are coming this way now.” He said lowly all evidence of his playful mood evaporating.

I was joining him on the matter, especially when the noticed us.

“Oh look Cassy, it’s the two most vile people on this planet.” Alice said in her high pitched voice.

Cassidy stopped and looked me up and down her disgust clear on her face.

“It didn’t take you long to go back to your old slut ways huh Elyon?” She sneered her tone pompous.

I glared and balled my fists.

“It didn’t take you too long to crawl back to the cockroaches who shunned you Cassidy.” I snarled back viscously. Jaden grabbed my fist and forced it to smooth out again.

It didn’t matter, my other one was still perfectly capable of finding some flesh.

“Cockroach? You snivelling piece of dirt that has to beg from people higher than you to get anything in life.” Alice bit back her grip on her coffee cup tightening. I flinched.

“Alice,” Jaden warned his tone low.

Alice stiffened, then, glanced around at the growing attention we were getting.

“Come on Cassy let’s just go.” Alice then stormed past the cue and Cassidy followed behind her, though she left a more impact.

“He can’t wait till he meets you Jaden. I have told him so much. I don’t suppose it will be long now.”