"Just breathe, love." I did as I was told and let out a deep breath. I was still shaking, but Harry's comforting arms were helping me.

The view was amazing. I could see all of London from where we were. The shaking in my body slightly decreased, and Harry's grip around my waist tightened, pulling me even closer to his chest. I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me and kissed my forehead.

~~

Once our ride on the London Eye was finally over, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Harry took my hand and lead me over to a bench next to a few trees. We sat down next to each other impossibly close. Harry not once let go of my hand.

"Did you have fun?" he asked with his cheeky smile. I nodded.

"Yeah, it was fun. It was really high, but the view was amazing. Don't you think so?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I wasn't really looking. I was watching you the entire time, and the view that I saw was amazing as well." I blushed at his last comment, and Harry let a small chuckle escape his lips.

"You're adorable when you blush," he said as he slung his arm around my shoulders. And, of course, this made me blush even more. Harry smiled and kissed my forehead once again.

"We should be getting to dinner soon," he said as he pulled me off of the bench.

He slung his arm over my shoulders and lead me in the direction of the chain of restaurants near by. "Where would you like to eat, love?" he asked me. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I don't care as long as I'm with you," I said. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes as he pressed his soft lips to my cold skin. He pulled back and looked at me.

"You're cold," he stated.

"No, I'm fine. It's just a bit chilly out here," I shrugged. He removed his arm from me and took off his jacket.

"Here," he said as he draped the black jacket over my shoulders.

"Thank you, Harry," I smiled.

He slightly blushed and gave me a small smile. Instead of slinging his arm over my shoulders, Harry snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. I gripped his jacket to prevent it from falling off my shoulders.

I looked around at the restaurants surrounding us. I saw Nando's, The Golden Nickel, The Market Place, and Applebee's.

Finally, a restaurant caught my eye. "Why don't we go there?" I asked pointing to the sign. Harry looked in the direction I was facing and smiled.

"Olive Garden, huh? I love that place." I smiled up at him, and we made our way to the restaurant.

When we entered the building, Harry led me over to the podium. "Hello. Welcome to Olive Garden. How many?" asked the girl. Her blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail and brown eyes looked as if she was working all night.

"Two, please," Harry said. The lady grabbed two menus, and we followed her to our table.

The table she gave us was near the back of the restaurant. She gave us our menus and left us to be alone. Harry pulled out my chair and motioned for me to sit down. I sat down, and he pushed my chair in for me. He sat across from me and took my hand in his.

"I'm really happy we were able to do this, Ellie. I like you a lot. I'm happy Louis let me take you out," he said. I looked at him confused and pulled my hand back from him.

"What do you mean Louis let you take me out?" I asked putting air quotes around let.

"I mean I'm happy he cancelled his plans with you for tonight and let me take you out instead. He was going to take you to the London Eye on Thursday, and I'm happy he didn't get mad at me for taking you here," he explained. I made an "o" shape with my mouth.