chapter 2

When I first saw you
2nd april 2011 10th ICC world cup and India has won the world cup. I was just watching the match and then I saw Virat. He scored 18 runs and was declared as out. I felt so bad. Finally however we won the world cup and every one were celebrating the moment but i was just celebrating your happiness and got to know that you are VIRAT PREM KOHLI.
The next day morning I got up at somewhat around 10 and then I started searching you on internet. April 3rd was the most amazing day in my lide as i got to know completely about my angel my virat kohli. "You're the best virat" I wanted to tell this to him at that moment when i got to know the whole life of virat. He was very young when he lost his dad he was presenting the ranji trophy finals as a caprain in kolkata and on the final day of the match it was finals and ge suddenly got a call from his mom that his dad was expired 'PREM KOHLI' and then he immediately called his coach who was in australia and asked him what to do and then he dicided to stay there and he stood by his team as a captian and he got dismissed by a wrong decision then he immeadiately threw his bat and hugged his best friend and attended his father's funeral. His father's dream was to see virat kohli playing for INDIA.
"I delayed my father's funeral for cricket"- says virat kohli.

So how was it guys? Ik its not that good but I'm trying my level best :)

Love you all ❤
Keep loving virat ❤

......................................................

Please vote, share and comment