Ian and I?

Ian and I?
Chapter 3
Vote/comment/share

We made out for about 4 hours about 4:45 we cuddled on the floor he ran his fingers through my hair he said "he really likes me a lot and that he wants to do this again" " we have all weekend" I said we giggled than he kissed me on u forehead I fell asleep in his arms I woke up the next morning he was laying on his bed I was all tucked in. Jessica came an laid next to me and said "have fun with my cousin last night?" she giggled I laugh and said "I really like him he is so sweet and nice and funny."
Ian woke up and played with my hair Jessica smiled at him and me. We all got up and got dressed Ian wanted to go talk to his girlfriend Savahana he wanted us to go with him. I didn't want to becaus I liked Ian but I went because I wanted to be with Jessica and him.
When we met up with Savahana she hugged Ian an kissed him Jessica and me walked to the playground to give them privacy. I see Ian holding her hand it made me jealous and mad I turned around so I couldn't see what they were doing. I look over because I hear yelling and scream I see Savahana yelling at Ian saying "why would u do this to me!" Ian said "I'm sorry it just happened and I liked it I'm sorry" Savahana grabbed him an walked farther way so I couldn't hear, they talked about 15 more minutes. Ian walked over to us he talked to Jessica and she said "do it should would love it!."