Chapter 1

{Andrea's pov}
My name is Andrea! Im 15 years old and im 5'6.. I have green eyes and light brown wavy hair. I have 3 brothers. Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton. Hunter is my twin and he's 15 too of course. Brando is 12 and Ashton is 10.
I am currently getting ready for school. Something that I am really dragging right now. I put on a white crop top with a red and black flannel around my waist. I put on my white converse and applied mascara and eyeliner. I grabbed my phone and backpack then went downstairs. "Hey" i said greeting my brothers and mom. "Hey" they all said. "Want anything for breakfast?" My mom asked me. "No thank you" i said. I just grabbed an apple and ate it. "Hey Andrea you ready to go?" Hunter asked me. "Ya!" I said. I grabbed my backpack and my tie die penny board as hunter grabbed his. We got to school and i picked up my penny board. "I'll see you after school. Bye sis!" He said and gave me a hug and went with his friends. Hunter doesn't know I get bullied. I never actually told him. I walked to my locker and as I was getting my books I felt a sharp pain in my hand. "Hey slut" weston said to me. He had slammed the door on my hand and then Mario came. He's my other bully. "Whore!" He yelled at me. Weston punched me in the stomach causing me to fall to the ground. Everyone started laughing as tears streamed down my face. Mario pulled my hair and kicked me as weston punched me in the face. I cried and begged for them to stop! But all they did was laugh. "Cut deeper next time!" Mario said and they left. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had blood all over me and bruises all over me. I washed away the blood and walked out of the bathroom. The bell rang so everyone was in there classes I limped to my locker and got my stuff then walked to my first period. What sucks is I have Mario for 1st, both for 2nd, weston for 3rd, and then 4th, 5th, and 6th period i have them in my classes. I got to class and my teacher looked at me. "Why are you late?" Mr Rocha asked. "Im sorry! I got late to school and the office told me just to come over here!" I lied. "Ok have a seat and take out your social studies notebook!" He said. I sat down in the last seat there was. Next to Mario! I nervously took out what I needed and started righting notes. "Ok people" Mr Rocha said. "Put everything away its time for a Rocha Review" he said. He passed around the quizzes and i wrote my name the date and period. I started answering the questions and I could feel Mario looking over at my paper. "I wouldn't copy off of me If i were you" i whispered. "I'll do whatever the fuck I want" he snapped. "Ok but I warned you! It won't be my fault when you get all of them wrong!" I said. He erased the answers and instead copied from someone else. Not a surprise!