My Perfect Werid Love Story!

I Wanted Him In So Many Ways!

Chapter 1

Comment/vote/share/message me please!

        I walked into class seeing him sit there with his dirty blonde hair n his green eyes and his perfect smile and him looking at me. It was freshman year and it was the first day of school I had English first I sat next to one of my best friends her name was Siri she was so pretty she always changed her hair color Every once a month it seems like every week. Siri asked me how my summer was I said "great I went camping a lot and went to Seattle with a good friend how about u" I asked her. She said " fine she hanged with her boyfriend Jake and she went to concerts and raves and hanged with her friends."         
        Than that's when I saw him look at me he was perfect his name was Matthew he was friends with Siri me and him never talked before but he sat next to Siri and me he said hi to Siri and Siri introduced us he smiled at me and said " hey I'm Matthew but can call me Matt" he smile. "Hi I'm Valerie it's nice to meet you" I said. I could feel my hands shake from being nervous, we talked all period about our selfs and werid random stuff I started liking him a few weeks after schooled started. 
          One day it was in the beginning of October I sat next to Siri Matt was here yet it was the perfect time to talk to Siri about Matt. " hey Siri can I talk to u about something?" I asked.", " sure what's up?" She said "I think I like Matt but I'm not see if he likes me I know he has had a girlfriend for over a year but I really like him" I said nervously "omg ur kidding that's so cute omg u have to tell him!" She whispered to me. I thought to myself but what if it ruins our friendship or what I he doesn't feel the same way ugh I don't know what todo. " I don't know if I should it could ruin A lot of stuff between him and me if he doesn't feel the same way." I said, 
        Matt walks into class wearing has black jeans and his blue nike shoes that he always wore n his black shirt that had white writing on it that said Hurley he smiled at me with his perfect straight white teeth and his perfect green eyes. I waved and signaled him to sit next to me. I thought to myself I wat this boy more than anything.