0.5

~not edited~ (I'm also introducing two new characters in this book, courtesy of Kim she has let me connect this with her fic, Deadly Nightlock,which she should be publishing soon...)

The night before Sam, Steve and Cat left for London, she decided to take a walk along the streets of New York. She walked slowly with her arms crossed, and a stern expression on her face. Her emotions making her unstable according to Vision, he thought of her as dangerous and unpredictable.

When she finally stopped, she stood by the Brooklyn bridge staring at its bright lights. She sucked in a breath; she thought about her past and her family, she thought about what could've happened if Pietro was still alive....

She sucked in another breath and shivered when she felt someone's presence beside her.

"Nice night isn't it?" The guy was dressed in what looked like a red and blue onesie.

"Um why are you wearing a onsie and why are you standing next to me?"

"It's not a onesie!" He exclaimed before she turned and got a better look at him.

"Yes it is, no enhanced human being would ever dress like that." She scoffed, "So what are you supposed to be?" She questioned when she regained her composure.

"I'm Spider-Man." He spoke smooth as ever.

"Well Spider-Man, I'm Caterina, but I must be going, I have to make it back before 11." Caterina walked fast and thought about that encounter.

She had never heard of this Spider-Man, she would have to look him up when she got back to the facility.

"Hey wait!" She heard him call as she walked down the street. He landed in front of her and she jumped startled.

"What do you want?!" She yelled as she saw him flinch. "I just wanted to ask if you are you okay?" She knew he couldn't be over the age of 15, his voice gave away that much.

"Look spider-boy, my family is on the verge of being torn apart and my guardian just lost the one person he loved more than anything in the world. So no I'm not okay." She threw her hands up in the air and turned around. The tears threatening to fall as she looked at the ground, "Jeez I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset."

"Yeah whatever, goodbye spider-boy have fun in your onesie." Caterina quickly walked past him as he looked at her. She felt bad with how she treated him, but the kid brought it on himself. Caterina didn't know what to do...if her family got torn apart any more, she didn't know how she would recover.

"It's not a onesie!" She heard him yell as she walked away.

The church was crowded, all of the people attending the funeral of Peggy Carter were dressed in black.

Caterina and Sam were situated right next to each other and Steve had to carry Peggy's casket. He looked so upset and Caterina didn't know if he wanted her help. He was like her big brother, he immediately was given the role as her legal guardian when they moved to the New Avenger Facility after Sokovia.

Wanda said she wouldn't sign the stupid accords and Vision stayed with her but he probably would sign. Clint was of course retired and didn't really care anymore. He deserved his own life, he was a hard working agent for many years and he had a family. He needed to be there for his children whom Caterina had the pleasure of meeting over Christmas.

Caterina watched as Steve slowly walked in synch with the others, his face showed so much emotion, Cat sucked in a breath and grabbed Sams hand, she turned her head to look at the photo in the frame of Peggy. She was beautiful just like Steve described to her. Caterina wished Steve could have his happy ending he deserved. She just wanted him to be happy and his happiness was now gone.