My Own Imagine

I was walking along the path to my house in south Australia when I saw a bunch of screaming girls. As I got closer I could see it was because R5 were in town. My friends and I are obsessed with R5 so of course we got tickets to see them live. I continued walking home. As I was walking I got lost in my own thoughts and bumped in to someone. As I looked up to apologies I found the most drop dead gorgeous brown eyes. His eyes locked with mine and I could feel a connection. As I studied his face I realized he was THE ROSS LYNCH!!!!!!!!. I stuttered the apology and asked if there was any way I could make it up to him. He didn't reply, but instead leaned in and kissed me passionately. I immediately kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair. His tongue brushed my lip asking for entrance I let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance. All in all I don't think we'll ever see each other again so it didn't matter what he said all I know is I felt sparks and I know for as long as I live I will never forget this day, the day Ross Shor Lynch kissed me Vennie Monica Benassi, the movie/pop star kissed the commoner. He kissed Me.

A/N

This is some thing I came up with hope you liked it and request your own.