My way to judgement day

Well guys, this is the second chapter. I hope it answers a lot of questions that were on your mind!
P.S: I will reveal the character next chapter of this. I chose a name for the character but you don't like it you can always change it so yeah, hope you guys enjoy it!

~After the car crash, the little girl's p.o.v.~
The girl breathed heavily, 'What happened?'
I feel so...so cold, I couldn't feel a thing. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn't. They were shut tight. Suddenly, I feel a hand touch me, making a chill go down my spine. I felt something warm in my back, so warm that it made me give in.

~ Time Skip the little girls p.o.v~ I could feel the light even when my eyes were closed.
"Doctor, we don't have time! We must do the surgery now!" A female voice says.
"No, it's my duty to save them both." A slightly deeper voice answered."
"I am afraid that is not possible! Her vitals are failing and we don't have a matching heart set to make the operation." The heart monitor beeped quickly. That voice was ringing in my ear, "DOCTOR!" it shrieked, and that was the last thing I heard.

~Another Time Skip after a few hours, the girl's p.o.v.~
"Hey Tania... Tania come on, sweetie wake up..." I heard a voice that was really soft, just like my mother's own voice, but I was really tired. I forced myself up, and had to force my voice to speak, as well.
"Mum? Mum?" I asked,
"Tania can you hear me? Can you open your eyes?" The voice asked, the voice was so soft and so warm but I just felt that it wasn't my mother's voice. I started to open slowly my eyes, and as seconds passed by, my sight started to become a bit better. I saw a lady with brown eyes and brown hair that was staring at me with a really sad expression, like she was going to cry.
"Tania are you okay?" The woman asked. It was clear that she was a nurse. I tried to get up but my back was hurting and my chest was worse that it made me scream in pain.
"Hey now, go slow there you aren't healed and you just had a heart surgery..." The nurse said as she stuck her hands out, in an "I am here to help you" position.
"What...? A heart surgery?!" I exclaimed in a weak voice.
"What do you mean? You don't remember what happened?" She asked as I put my hands on my chest and felt the scar that came from surgery and just then... In front of my eyes a flash back played with everything that happened, and the voice of my mum;
"I promise I will come today."
"Yeah right like you ever do any thing you promise."
I started to remember the argument between us and then my eyes opened wide, it felt like someone was stabbing my heart as I remembered the car crashing and the sound of them slamming on the brakes just kept ringing in my ear. I looked at the nurse with a heavy heart and a desperate look, I couldn't believe it! I didn't want to believe it!
I just wanted to get up. I wanted to see my mum, to see if she was okay. I asked the nurse a bit hesitatingly, because I was afraid of her answer. I didn't even want to hear any thing. As I was getting up voices outside of the room started to rise.
Click, click
. Even more camera sounds.
I had a hard time breathing, and as I put my hand on the curtain that was blocking the window the nurse shouted, "Wait! NO! don't do it!"
at that moment I wasn't thinking and I don't even know why I did it. I was expecting to see maybe my Mum or my friends, I'm not really sure but at that moment that I pushed the curtain aside my eyes were blinded from a strong flash of light. I put my hand in front of my face as I saw the press; "Hey please can you answer a few questions?! Please give me a comment!" I could hear them asking me stuff then I felt a hand on my shoulder and I saw the nurse in front of me and pushed the curtains back again to close them then she took me a few steps back, her two hands were on my shoulder.
"Hey Tania look at me. Hey! Look at me!" She said, causing me to look at her. "Tell me, do you remember what happened?" The brunette nurse asked and I nodded. I felt I already knew what was she was going to say from her look on her face. "And do you know what happened to your friends and your mum?" She said asked.
I felt she just hoped I would nod but I shook my head. She looked down and then looked back at me, pausing, with a deep breath. "I'm sorry Tania I am afraid that your friends and your mum didn't make it...." She said these words, with a frown on her face.
I felt like I couldn't stand anymore, and my heart was hurting me. I could hear my breath, and I could hear everything else. I just sat down on a chair that was near the bed, then I looked at her and she understood what I meant by that look.
"Your friends died in the car crash that happened between the bus, and your car. The bus tried to avoid your car after it crashed into something and ended up rolling four or five times... " She explained. I asked her, "And what about Mum?" She tried to avoid my eyes, before saying....

~ The nurse's p.O.v ~
As she asked me about what was upstairs, I wanted to avoid it but as I looked at her, I knew I wouldn't be able not to tell her.

My flash back
~ Start of flashback ~

As the ambulance rushed in I saw two girls, it was obvious that there was one older. Someone called me, and the doctor whom I always work with to the surgery room. I started to quickly put on the equipment on the girl and the mother.
"Doctor?" I asked, waiting for more orders.
"Well, prepare for me two sets of hearts, and a lot of blood type O," he quickly said.
"But doctor! We can't have the two surgeries at once and the mother's vitals are falling!" I said to the surgeon.
"NO! It's my duty to save both of them!" He said to me in an angry tone, and after that the mother's condition started to worsen, but I remember that in her last breath she held the doctor's arm and said,
"My daughter...." she gasped, "use my heart to save my daughter please...and my blood if you need it..." As the doctor glanced at her, the woman took her last breath and died.
~End of flash back and back to Tania's p.o.v.~
As I heard every word, I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like everything went mute and I could only hear my heart beat and my heavy breath. As I looked back up, I saw the door was open to two men one of them came to me and showed me his badge he said something but I was in such a shock that I couldn't hear him. He took me by the arm, and the nurse tried to stop him but the other man stopped her. At that moment the only thing that was on my mind was one question.
"What is happening?! What is happening to me!? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME??!"