Unforgettable Nightmare

It's so real...It's so painful...so intense. The wounds engraved in my mind is so immense.

I was with friends, having a good time. We all had bright, smiling faces. It was a wonderful day. It was so perfect. It sounds great, however it decieves me. What seems like a good dream shall tear the soul and leave me lying awake.

What once was a peaceful, fun place became an abandoned ancient battlefield. Everyone disappeared, all but one friend. This battlefield had walls surrounding it, preventing our escape. We noticed a scroll on the floor and opened it. It told how to "switch bodies" with a partner. Considering that I had the smarts and knew how to get out and my friend had the right body for this, we agreed to switch bodies.

We were just about to begin our escape when people came out of nowhere. There were many of them, and each armed with weapons. One immediately shot two arrows at me. Remember, my friend and I switched bodies. And of course, my friend didn't notice the arrows and so they got stuck into my throat while my friend was in my body.

We quickly switched back into our normal bodies. I couldn't believe how much pain I felt, or how much blood was oozing from my throat. I thought for sure that I would die. I thought everything was over, it all ended here. But no, that was not the case. Strangely enough, I survived. It was unbelievable.

My friend and I managed to flee the battlefield. We went inside a quiet, empty house. It must have been abandoned as well. I stared into the mirror and looked hard at what had become of my throat. I tried pulling the arrows out, but they wouldn't budge. I turned and looked at my friend and said in an angry voice, "Screw you..."

That was the end of my torture. I woke up to see blackness. My throat hurt for the first couple seconds I was awake. It was a dream? It felt so real...more real than any other dream I've ever had. However, we all must remember this: In a dream, although it is not real, your brain and senses tell you it is. It's kind of like a movie in your mind, and all you can do is sit back and watch.

It was so real...so painful...so intense. The pain my soul feels is so immense.