intro.

Brandy sat in her apartment, feet up on the table. Life had gone back to normal since she had returned from Sokovia. Her normal included quiet nights at home with nothing but silence for company. She was under 24 hour surveillance yet none of her teammates had even attempted to make contact with her. She gave them the benefit of the doubt and assumed they were all busy but one could wonder. However, there was a reason why she was so hidden. Her "powers" were of great value and the government was making sure they were getting their money's worth. They paid for her apartment and she got a steady check every 2 weeks in the mail. In return, she was called in as a temporary member of the Avengers when situations were getting out of hand. She was a helpful turning point for the fight in New York and Sokovia, yet here she was. Sitting all alone in her Houston apartment. Again. None of the friends that she had made in the city were free tonight but they all promised to do something on Friday. Brandy was actually pretty surprised anyone wanted to be associated with her. Though, she couldn't see why you wouldn't. She stretched her hand out and her drink flew across the coffee table into her hand. Some would say her powers were other worldly. That's what made her so dangerous.