A Tamer Appears!

Keithen Hugrasi is somewhat of a Digimon geek, but has fantasies of his own Digimon to call his partner. One day, he and his friends had a match, to see who's still top gun. "I digivolve WarGreymon and MetalGaruramon to create Omnimon... and you lost." Keithen scoffed. His friend left in a fit of disappointment.

When Keithen was packing, he noticed that one of his cards began glowing, and it happened to be his fantasized Digimon, turning into a blue card, and his slider became a Digivice. Knowing that a good friend of his is a Tamer, so he slid the card through the Digivice, shouting "Digi-Modify!".

A DigiEgg appeared in his hands, and it was very much different from any other DigiEgg patterns he's seen. The next day, Keithen awoke to a cracking noise. "It's hatching!" Keithen responded in excitement. When it hatched, a regal and loyal looking mechanical dragon stood before him, looking at his new surroundings.

"I'm Keithen, and you are CyberEdenDramon...right?" Keithen asked. CyberEdenDramon nodded as a response. "You are my creator, and my Tamer." CyberEdenDramon responded in that regal tone. Keithen had the sneaking suspicion that danger was nearby, and CyberEdenDramon started to growl, and grabbed Keithen, turning into a glider, and sped to the incident.

Once they arrived, Keithen notice one of his school jerks is at the incident, Rika Nonaka... The Digimon Queen. Her partner is Renamon, an anthropomorphic fox who is as lethal as she looks hot... Keithen has no interest in her any old ways. "Hey kid... this one's mine." Rika called him out. She never gave anybody really a chance to shine, for she stood at the top of her class. " (scoffs.) You may have found it first... but I will finish it now... CyberEdenDramon." Keithen scoffed and commanded. "Sir... yes sir." CyberEdenDramon gladly replied.

DRAGONIC GATTLING !

CyberEdenDramon's hands came together and became gattling guns and spun, firing bullets made of DigiChromine, which make full metal jackets look like pussies, tearing the enemy Digimon to a pulp. His shoulder unfolds to reveal a particle accelerator cannon.

PARTICLE ENDER!

The particle cannon fire a huge beam of highly intense energy, bursting the Digimon into data the form of red dots, in which CyberEdenDramon absorbed.

Rika walked over to Keithen and slapped him upside the back head, shouting "Dolt!". Before she left the area, she replied with a smirk on her face, which is really, really, really freaking hard to do "That was actually pretty impressive, I hope to see you the next time we cross paths, Keithen.". Keithen just stands there in awe at what she just said, and walked away in a sense of newfound pride, courage, and joy.