Chapter 1- My Motive

I guess your all wondering why i would tell you about my murder, well i need to tell someone before i die, Right?

My name is Hannah Harlin,

and i killed my sister Maddie Harlin,

 Miss I'm the star student of everything, Teacher's pet, mothers favorite daughter, My Motive is pretty obvious,do you know that one girl who tells you to "try harder " or " Eat Healthier " well that was my sister she would help people even though...

Miss I'm the star student of everything, Teacher's pet, mothers favorite daughter, My Motive is pretty obvious,do you know that one girl who tells you to "try harder " or " Eat Healthier " well that was my sister she would help people even though they didn't want her to, then to me she was the ultimate brat always telling me that i was wrong, and making fun of me, hitting me, starting fights and i get the blame, i mean Jesus she is 18, she needed teaching so i taught her a little something called death.

well, i guess i should tell you how it happened and how she died.

We were getting to ready for school that morning, when she came into me room with my phone in her hand, she was laughing at a picture of me and my boyfriend ( SPOILER: we broke up), because she thought he was "the ugliest fuck she had ever seen", her words exactly, it started as a feeling of hate, later that day it became angry, then into the best thing ever to happen to me, i got the idea to kill my sister, all day i thought about how i was going to do it: Slowly, Fast, Feel no pain, Feel all the pain.

That's when i needed the ways to kill her: slaughter, Fake suicide, knife, shoot her, peel her nails off one by one and sew her mouth shut and anything she can use to hear, breathe, see, until is she dies of starvation.