Chapter 2

I scurry around the house, pushing people out of my way. I can hardly breathe and all I can think about is trying to find jade. My mind was so jumbled up and I had no idea what to do. "Why was he here?" I kept asking myself. After what seemed like hours I find jade sitting by the pool. I run up to her and quickly ask if we can leave. She cocks her head to the side and asks me why. Automatically I smell the awful smell of alcohol on her breath. I cover my nose and look at her with pleading eyes. "Please jade, I really just need to go home...” she slowly starts to stand and doing so she almost tumbles over but I grab her and steady her. She smiles and starts to laugh. I throw my hand on my waist and give her that "you are so not driving home" look and she starts laughing even harder. "Seriously jade give me the keys. I so do not feel like dyeing tonight" I yell as I grab for her keys. Luckily she’s too drunk to realize what I was doing. I grab her keys in success and grab her arm. I tug her throughout the house trying to get away as quick as I can.

When we finally reach the car jade is falling all over me and I’m out of breath. I open the passenger door and shove jade inside. I quickly slam the door shut and rush to my side of the car. I open my door and slide in. I start the car and slowly pull the car out of the unbelievably cramped driveway. I almost hit a yellow mustang and I softly curse myself. I tried to calm myself down. After a few minutes I sped away and we were on our way home. I look in the review mirror and slowly start to calm down as the house gets further and further away. I have no idea what is wrong with me. I can't believe I let such a guy get to me. He may have been hot but he was a complete jerk. I just couldn't believe that he was that same Alex that I had known as a child...

I slowly pull into my driveway and park the car. I then unbuckle and slide out of the car. I walk over to jades side and pull her out. She mumbles something and I just ignore her. Holding her up I unlock the door and head to my bedroom. I lay jade on my guest bed and walk towards the bathroom. I quickly slide my clothes off and jump in the shower. I let out a sigh of relief when the warm water hits my back. I think about Alex and how we used to play in the mud and serve each other our special worm and mud pies. I laughed to myself and the slowly felt sad. He had no idea who I was. He didn't remember me and I’m sure I made a fool of myself when I ran away. There’s no way he’d want to talk to me again...

I step out of the shower and save myself as I almost slip and hit the floor. I dry myself off and put some nice comfy pajamas on. I start to towel dry my hair as I open the door. I slowly look around and then step out. I walk to my room and close the door be hide me. I sigh and jump on my bed with a big loud thud. I throw my wet towel in my laundry basket and then clap my hands. My lights dim and then completely shut off. I had always been amazed at that. I slide further into bed and close my eyes. Instantly pictures and thoughts about Alex rush to my brain. I can't help it as I dream peacefully about him.

 ..............................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys! tell me what you think (: sorry it took a couple days. ive been busy with my parents and stuff. im also sorry that the first two chapters are so short :/ itll be better soon i promise!