F I N A L

Youngjae flees his study hall and tries to find his favorite Hyung's study hall. Finding its exact location, he burst in, ignoring the look he receives and sees the redhead.

"Jaebum-Hyung!"Youngjae shouts for the older boy attention.

The redhead lifts his head up and before he speaks, he's already hauled out his own classroom and down the halls, into an empty classroom.

"Wh-what the fuck Youngjae?"Jaebum said between his deep breath.

The brunette walks up to his Hyung and puts on his pleading face and the auburn haired male knows he's deep in trouble. Biting the inside of his cheek, he prepares for the next few sentences.

❝JAEBUM-HYUNG, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.❞Youngjae shouts out, a slight whining tone at the end.

Jaebum sighs and crosses his arm, his eyes narrowing at the brunette before him who intertwined his hands in front of his chest almost on his knees in front of the older boy.❝Youngjae, if this is about trying to learn how toー❞

❝NO, THAT'S NOT IT.❞The brunette cuts in, a deep blush crossing his comportment, recalling the favor he had asked the attractive older boy for advice to deal with his hormones. Meaning, touching himself.

❝Then what—❞

❝Teach me how to kiss.❞

Jaebum stops his words and his mouth is slightly hanging at the sentence Youngjae had just said moments ago. He feels his heart beating violently against his chest at the request.

"W-wait. You're asking me for kissing advice?"The redhead stutters out.

"A-actually J-Jaebum-Hyung. . .I-I was wondering if y-you'd—"

"If I what?"

"People say you learn it better physically more than verbally. . ."The younger boy trails off, almost off topic that the redhead wants to shake his small figure and force the answer his mouth.

"What Choi Youngjae?!"

"Give me kissing lessons!"Youngjae shouts, his face completely tomato red. Jaebum is taken back that he has to cover half his face. Since he was also blushing madly and he just received a kissing request from the cute boy.

"Y-you want me to give you kissing lessons?"Jaebum stammers, cursing his weakness for the young brunette.

"Hyung, I can't hear you if your hand is covering your mouth."Youngjae states and removes his Hyung's hand by his. The touch made him felt electricity. Although the brunette played it off.

"I said you want me to give you kissing lessons?"Jaebum repeated slowly and more collected.

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because my girlfriend is hinting out that she wants me to kiss her already and I don't know how."Youngjae mumbles, embarrassed. The brunette lowers his head and an angry expression appears on his face."I don't want her to break up with me cause I can't kiss her. . ."

'That bitch. . . !'Jaebum thought. The redhead doesn't want to help because he wants that wrench girl to have a bad first kiss and so he can have Youngjae after their breakup, but seeing how much that can hurt the young boy, Jaebum rethinks the answer.'I might as well. . .Plus, I'd get kisses from him.'

"You know what? Fine. I'll teach you how to kiss."Jaebum answers and before he can react, he has a brunette leaping on him, causing him to fall onto the ground. He groans in pain and ignores the apologies.

Opening his eyes, he sighs. Falling on the ground seems more fun than watching the person you love love some other bitch.

Jaebum sits up after Youngjae got off him. He already misses the feeling of having the young boy on his lap. They would only do that when they're watching movies with their friends and the duo would always be in this position.