Chapter:1

Annie pov: today I went to gym for awhile and then it was time for lunch. My phone buzzed. It was mom.
Mom👩: Hi honey me, Haley, and daddy are going to take Haley to her friends house. Caleb is also at a friends house do you want to go to Katie's?

Miss.katie (Annie's mom) pov:
Haley is having her first sleepover at a friends house from gym! Her name is piper. Caleb is at Luke's house. I thought Annie would like to go to Katie's.
Annie🐴: yass I would love to mom thanks. I will tell Katie the great news.
Mom👩: we will drop your bag off at Katie's house later.💜
Soon gym was over and it was time to go to Katie's! We were so excited. I was also nervous because I have a crush on Brennan. When ever I see him I get butterfly's in my stomach. Katie already knows and she has a crush on Caleb.
Katie pov: So Annie is coming and she likes Brennan.  I'm Going to try to set up her and Brennan because he likes Annie also. I also like Caleb and Annie said when we have a sleepover again she will set me and Caleb up.
Annie pov: me and Katie were talking and making musical.lys until we go to her house. When we went in Brennan answered the door.

Cliffhanger sorry! Keep reading it gets SOOOO good! :)😍😘🔥🔥😊😜