Chapter Two- Paul?! Anita?!

"What?" I gasped out. Her hold on me was weak. But she was holding me by my collar and that was straining on my air supply.

"Why would you embarass me like that?" She hissed. I blinked. Really? That's why she assaulted me? To ask me that little question? I snorted. I must have done that outloud because she glared at me. I took a deep breath. There is no need to be scared Anita. I told myself that a couple more times. Why do I need to be scared? I know that I can beat her. I'm just scared that I'll get in trouble.

If you get in trouble for sticking up for yourself, fuck it. Protect yourself. I remember someone off a T.V. show saying that. I took another deep breath and stared at Emilie. I raised my hands and pushed her off me. She gasped when she hit the floor. I strolled over to her and looked down on her.

Always say something smart, if you want them to remember you. From another show as well. What would Callie say?

"You're pathetic. Not everythings about your rep." Is something she would say. But I couldn't. I looked down at her, to see her crying.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. I walked away.

"Whatever. You didn't win." I heard Emilie say. I turned around and saw her glaring at me, trying to get up; but failing miserably. I laughed a bit, trying to disguise it by a cough..didn't work out that well.

***

Chapter Two

"Anita."

"Yes?" I scrambled over to my laptop and stared at the message. Really? Was it true? Probably not. But do I want it to be true? Yes. How do I know if it is true? I don't.

Questions barraled through my mind.

"ANITA!"

"YES?!"

"Come down stairs! NOW!" I narrowed my eyes. She calls my name and expects me to know that she wants me down stairs? God.

"Yes mother?" I asked.

"Change your attitude or go back upstairs." Mom told me.

"Okay," I spun back up to the stairs.

"Anita Marie Thompsenn." Uh oh. When she says my full name you know I'm in poop.

"Yea..?"

"Come sit down and have a talk with me." My eyes widened and I shuffled over to the couch.

"So. About the boys-" I clasped my hand over my eyes and started shouting.

"No! I'm not having the sex talk with you! Never ever ever!" I ran around in a few circles to broadcast my seriousness in this. That would be disgusting.

"ANITA! SIT DOWN!" I sat.

"It's not about that." I blew out a relieved sigh and looked up at her. I got up to go the kitchen and came back with some water. All that water makes me thirsty.

"It's about your father."  The water in my hand dropped, and spilt all over the carpet.

"No." I said sternly.

"Anita.."

"No Mom." I stepped over my glass-

"Your moving in with him." I did a three sixty and stood there mouth agape, staring at my mom.

"WHAT?!"

"You. Are. Moving. In. With. Your. Father." She spoke to me as if I was a baby. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not Jo mom." Jo is my three year old little brother. No. I can't move into him. Paul just asked me out on Facebook, and now my Mom wants me to move?