Chapter 2//Tell Me How You Really Feel

Odell Pov

    I laid on the sofa with my finger hovering over Kae's contact. Should I call now or should I just wait until tomorrow. Fuck it I'll call her now might as well get it over with and I'm not gonna be able to get her off my mind until I do so. Soon as I was about to press call Draya comes down the stairs.

"I'll be back babe" she said. I looked her up and down observing her appearance. "Where you going and when did you get that bag" I said kinda confused I know damn well it's new.

  "I bought it today. Me and amber made a trip to the mall.....isn't it cute" she said admiring the crocodile Chanel bag. First of all Draya does not have money like that not saying she broke but Chanel is definitely not in her budget.

"Give me my damn card I told you about   buying shit without asking me you can't dip into my money when you feel like it your not my wife". She's done this before and I've told her to never do it again. I have no problem with her getting stuff but don't just do it without letting me know have some type of respect.

   She rolled her eyes "okay whatever Odell I don't have time to argue with you right now and to answer your question I have some business to handle I'll be back." She kissed my lips and with that she left.
    I rubbed my hand through my hair putting my focus back on talking to Kae, but You know what I'ma just make a trip to her hotel.

Karrueche Pov

I laid across the bed talking on the phone to Joey. "I don't know maybe I did over react but you know how I am with him and how I feel about him". I explained what went down to Joey today. I just couldn't get it off my mind I needed someone's opinion, and Joey is just that person he will not hold back. I can definitely trust him to keep it 100 with me.

  "You know how you feel about him but does he. I think you should just tell him how you feel, it's obvious that you both feel some type of way about each other anybody who is ever around y'all know that. Draya has the right to feel some type of way about you shit I would to if I was in her place, and no that doesn't give her the reason to disrespect you, but you can't get mad at her for assuming what actually is true."

   Joey was right I should tell him but I don't have the balls to. "You're right I just don't wanna ruin something that's good. Plus he has a girl I feel low down even telling him I like him, and what If I tell him exactly how I feel and it messes our bond up.He's the last person I've ever felt like this for since Chr-". I was cut off by someone  knocking on the door.

"I'll call you back Joey someone's at the door" I said as I rose to my feet. "You better really call me back cause I know you!" I laughed looking through the peep hole to see Dell standing there "okay Joey it's Odell bye". I quickly hung up the phone opening the door. Guess I'm gonna take Joey's advice and say how I feel. Better to take a chance than wondering what if.

I open the door stepping to the side allowing him to walk in. Well here goes nothing.

Odell Pov
I walked through the door expecting her to click out on me or something but instead she didn't she had more of a blank expression. Usually I could read her but not now." Look rueche I'm sorry if I made you feel disrespected. You know I would never do anything to hurt you." I said as I rubbed my hands together sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You good Odell I mean I did feel disrespected and I'm sorry for going off on you the way I did. I reacted because you know how Draya is with me. You know I've tried to be cool with her even after she disrespected me and even after I told you there was something about her that's not right." She said sitting next to me.

I looked up at her biting my lip "you right ma it's just Draya my girl so I feel and know that I have to defend her, and she comes first because of her place. I talked to her today and told her about the disrespecting you and she said she'll stop." She stared for a second then threw her head back rolling her eyes laughing.

"Lol you've told her that how many times and has she listened. Hmm? Not once but whatever you right that's your girl you have to defend her and she comes first....Just forget it Odell." She said getting up.

I grabbed her arm pulling her in between my legs. I placed my hands on her hips slowly moving my thumbs back and forth. "Kae wassup with you? I'm trying I'm apologizing I talked to her about it. I don't know what else you want for me to do. You're being stubborn right now. You know what let me ask you something." She shook her head up and down.

" Are you jealous of Draya or something or of our relationship."I asked looking up at her.

                         Karrueche Pov
I was taken back by his question. I know he could tell by my facial expression.It's not what I was expecting for him to ask. I don't know what I expected but it definitely was not that. I looked down at him."Um wow" I chuckled moving from in between his legs going sit down

He watched me as I took a seat. Maybe this is my time to let him know how I feel. "Maybe I am a lil jealous of your relationship but not of her. She's nobody to be jealous of first of all so get that out of your head.I've had feelings for you for a lil minute now. I don't know how to explain it to be honest. Look I'm not really good with explaining my feelings but I know there's something about you that just makes me smile and wanna be around you all the time. It's never a dull moment with you." I said smiling.

"I never said anything I didn't want shit between us to change but I need to get it off my chest you know." I said rubbing my hands on my temple.i couldn't believe I actually said all that just now and looking up at his face maybe I shouldn't have.

He sat there staring at me for about a good 3 mins before motioning me to come to him. I got up walking over to him not knowing what to expect. I found myself standing in between his legs like before as he reached up grabbing my face smashing his lips into mine. The kiss was slow and passionate as our tongues collided.I wrapped my hands around his neck playing in his curls. He pulled me more towards him causing him to fall back on the queen size bed my legs on each side of him, while his feet still touched the ground.

I broke away from the kiss staring at him while he stared at me. I just kissed my best friend I should be happy it is what I wanted, but he has a girl. He just cheated on his girl with me. I moved from off top of him sitting on the side.

"Damn" he mumbled looking at me. I chuckled "shut up....so was that you're way of saying you feel the same. Cause that kiss was something else." I felt something during that kiss some I never felt before.

He grabbed my thigh lightly rubbing it." Kae I wanted you since I saw your lil ass. Not a day goes by I don't think about your aggravating ass. The same reason you didn't speak up is the same reason I didn't say speak up. Never thought you'd look at me like that baby." He said as his accent popped out a lil bit.

We've said what we needed to say just what do we do now. What about Draya the poor girl. I do feel like an ass for kissing her man but lord knows what Draya is doing.

________________________________
Hey guys❤️ please be sure to vote and comment. Let me know what you think this is my first book so I'd appreciate it and I'll try to update every two or three days