The Man and His Wife

"Do you, Jose Marie Viceral, take Ana Karylle Tatlonghari as your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I, Jose Marie Viceral, take you Ana Karylle Tatlonghari as my lawfully wedded wife, to live together in the covenant of marriage. I will love you, comfort you, honor you and keep you, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others be faithful to you as long as I shall live."

"Thank you Vice... Now you Karylle... Do you, Ana Karylle Tatlonghari, take Jose Marie Viceral as your lawfully wedded husband, to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do Father... I, Ana Karylle Tatlonghari, take you Jose Marie Viceral, as my lawfully wedded husband, to live together in the covenant of marriage. I will love you, comfort you, honor you and keep you, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others be faithful to you as long as I shall live."

Nag smile naman si Father sa kanila at tumango gladly. 

"I can't believe this!"

"Mommy, believe it, it's happening."

"I heard sinulat nyo ang sarili nyong vows?"

Tinapik ni Karylle sa may dibdib nito at binulungan, "I still can't believe may nakuha kang pinoy priest dito." 

"Marami akong connections." sabi ni Vice simply before ngumiti sa pinoy na pari, "Sorry father, we're ready na."

"Sinong gustong mauna?" tanong ng priest sa kanila.

All the gondola boats stopped muna to hear the couple's vows. There's about five other gondola boats besides the one Vice and Karylle are riding on. Magkakasama sa isang boat sina Anne, Iza, at Diana, isa naman sina Ms Zsa Zsa, Dr Modesto and Nanay Rosario, Zia, Coco and Sid, Jegs, Buern and Jaime, lastly sila Vhong at Billy naman ang kasama ni Parker. 

The guests watched as Karylle shyly bowed her head down and looked up with a smile kay Vice, "I'll go first" she said.

Tumango naman si Vice at hinawakan ang magkabilang kamay ni Karylle.

"Nakakainis ka!" sabi ni Karylle to start off her speech, nag frown naman si Vice at tumawa, "You didn't even give me time to write my own speech... But this is the most romantic thing. Ever. Na nangyari sa buong buhay ko." 

"Is this your vows mommy?"

"Vice, teka lang! Hahaha!"

"Sorry, sorry, I love you haha." 

"Okay.. This is it.. Vice, I... I-" bago pa matuloy ni Karylle ang sinasabi nya, her eyes started to swell up, inakbayan naman sya ni Vice at hinaplos ang likod nito, "Sorry babe, eto na talaga..." sabi  ni Karylle after quickly wiping her tears away.

"Go on then." 

"Okay, Vice.. I have never ever felt like this for anyone... I've loved many guys in my past, I've loved and loved and loved... But never have I ever felt loved back this much before. Alam kong we've had a very, very rough patch seven years ago... I know I blamed you for everything, even though alam kong I'm at fault too, I'm sorry Vice, I'm sorry for putting you through all that guilt..." she looked down and bit her lip to stop tears from falling again, "Anyways... Nakakaiyak pala toh noh? Haha... Well, I just wanna thank you for being so patient with me. Thank you for being my best friend, my soul mate, my poging fiance, my soon to be husband and my one only coconut... I vow to be always the first person you see each time you wake up in the morning. I vow to support every joke you deliver however waley it is. I vow to cook and cheer you up with adobo every time you're sad. I vow to say I love you every day because I know I will mean it every time. Hmm, I vow to stay with you and support you if you ever decide to convert again hahaha.. And lastly,  I vow to be the best wife for you, the best mother and the best friend that will always be there whenever you need me. We may not be sure if this is forever, but all I know is that I'll stand by your side for as long as I can, and I love you as much as I could. Oh! And thank you for giving me the best gift ever, thank you for giving me Parker." after saying that ay hinawakan naman ni Vice ang tummy ni Karylle at kumindat, "Oh and of course, our baby Hopia... I love you."