one

chapter one

louis has just left neverland but he feels as of he's shot right back into it.

she doesn't notice him at first, flicking her cigarettes ashes over the balcony and sipping her tea. he's so lost in deep thought and admiration for the girl that he mutters something incoherent about her to himself.

but the balcony is close enough that you can hear a person whisper to you.

he panics about his appearance because he knows he must look messy but he hasn't a chance before he's stopped by his thoughts.

the feelings and thoughts he has is so overwhelming that he believes it's a dream. her olive, freckled skin is covered by a tshirt and a pair of blue jeans, and her bright greenish-hazel eyes are framed by dark curly lashes.

she glances at him for a moment, a smile pulling on her face, but vanishes as soon as it happens. she stands and goes inside her home and louis wishes she didn't.

she leaves him on the apartment balcony alone with his suffocating thoughts of her. he hasn't allowed to let himself feel like this over a girl since his last girlfriend so it's quite foreign. he feels unreal. 

so he goes back inside his own apartment and get it, inhalhing it, and going back to his neverland because it let's him know he's a real human with real problems.

this was short