-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*as soon as they open their presents*

Nathalie: SWEET! I GOT AN IPHONE 5S , IPAD MINI, IPAD 4, IPHONE 5C, IPOD, NEW EARPHONES, A TICKET TO COTTON CANDY LAND AND.... A BIBLE? NO CAR?!?

Max, Gianna, Zendaya and Ross: SWEET WE GOT AN IPHONE 5S

*nathalie went to ashton*

Nathalie: DAD! OPEN THE DOOR!

Ashton: WHY?

Nathalie: JUST OPEN IT!

* Ashton opened the door *

Nathalie: What is with the bible?

Ashton: Oh! Nothing

Nathalie: I WANTED A PINK CAR!

Ashton: I know..

Nathalie: THEN WHERE IS IT?

Snow: Little Muffin, look inside the bible

*Nathalie opened the bible and saw Car Keys*

Nathalie: But.. Why is it in the bible?

Ashton: Read the letter there and you will know

*Nathalie read the letter*

Dear Nath,

I am sorry if I never made my daughter Happy. I am Thankful to have you as my daughter. The reason why I placed the keys in the Bible is because IF you had you're own family you will remember me and your Mom. Never hate me and your mom when we are old and weak.

Love,

Daddy Ashton and Mommy Snow

Nathalie: Ohh.. I will never hate you and mom.. I Love You so much!

*Ashton and Snow hugged Nathalie* *Snow starts crying*

Nathalie: Ma? Why are you crying?

Snow: Oh nothing, Im happy that you and your dad are okay now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gianna's POV

After the Vacation was over Nathalie and I were seated beside each other for the Exams. The Exams are so Easy it is just English and Poetry, anyways I have to tell you about my love life first.

I am currently MU's with Matthew Young. He is well an Athlete and a Singer. He is tall and a popular kid in school. We eat together in the canteen and well he is part of the Barkada. I am a simple girl. I have braces on and I write with my left hand the best but I can write with my right hand. This is about Trial Prom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prom Day

As usual Nathalie is with Stephen Jocks but just to show that she isn't a loser for having no date, Max is with umm his guy friend Joshua. Fiona was with Philip Roberts, Erika is with Felipe Roberts. And I am with yihiiee my MU! Hihihi. Matthew and I were the only ones that danced among the Barkada. Ross couldn't attend the Prom since his gf dumped him for another guy. Zendaya well, she got sick. Fiona, Erika and Nathalie were eating food with their dates.

(A/N: Philip Roberts and Felipe Roberts are Twins)

After Don't you worry child song played

Matthew requested for a Slow Dancing Song.

The DJ played the Slow Dance song

Matthew and Gianna went in the center of the floor and danced. After they danced, Matthew did a surprise for Gianna.

*Lights Turned On*

*Matthew goes to the stage and flew a dove carrying a small box*

*The dove dropped the box in Gianna's hands*

Matthew: Wait! Gianna don't open the box yet!

Gianna: Okay!

Matthew: Gianna Look outside

*Gianna and the other students looked outside of the window*

*Fireworks bursted in the sky it looked so Pretty *o* *

Matthew: UMM, GIANNA; I don't want to be your MU anymore

*Gianna starts Crying*

Matthew: No, don't cry; what I meant was.. Gianna WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND ?

Gianna: Y-Yes!

Fiona: Aww! How sweet why can't you do that to me Philip!

Erika: Ehh.. I thought you and Philip are together ?

Fiona: No, I meant BEFORE...

Erika: Ohh..., Felipe! Why didn't you do that to me before when you courted me?

Felipe: *insert British accent* well, I'm very sorry

Erika: It's fine as long as we are together...

Nathalie: aww im so happy for you sis!

Gianna: Thanks! Hehehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Based on my friends who requested to be in my story for this chapter.. Erika and Fiona are my busmates. Zendaya is Hyacinth Castillo ) Hope you liked this chapter..