Level Thirteen: Apology Accepted.

Börja om från början

Honestly, I was surprised. Marcus didn't strike me as a private person. With the way he acted last night with me I just assumed that was how he generally was. "Wow, that sure makes me feel nice." I laughed quietly as Satan came back with a baggie of sweets and began to stuff them into her face.

"She's so cute." Marcus sighs dreamily.

Satan peered up at Marcus, "It's how I murder people." She advises him.

Marcus looks surprised by her answer and looks at me with wide eyes. Danny snickers under her breath and I keep a serious look on my face, "Yeah, dude, she's Satan and I'm...what am I again?" I asked Danny. Marcus now looks thoroughly amused.

Satan thinks for a moment, "I believe you're the werewolf queen of the underworld or my grim reaper...I can't remember which one." She mumbles with a shrug before shoving candy in her mouth.

"I like grim reaper better." I commented.

"Same, werewolf queen sounds like something you would say in Twilight." Marcus snorts.

We laugh at his comment.

"I approve of him," Satan chimes, "He's handsome."

I snort, "Is that the only reason you approve of him?" I ask as Marcus laughs.

Satan shakes her head, "Its reason enough. We don't' have many of him in Hell," She says with a dreary sigh, "They say that gay men and women go straight to Hell but honestly, all of you are taken to Heaven and seriously, it isn't fair. God doesn't deserve so many of you." She looks very upset with this and I agree.

"There aren't gay men or women in Hell?" Marcus questions looking thrilled.

Satan nods and explains to him, "God loves everyone, no matter what, well, unless you've done something super bad—like raped or murdered someone." She corrects herself, "But generally the rainbow people are accepted into heaven and we get stuck with bitter ass people."

"One of the downfalls of working in Hell." I wooed sadly.

Marcus laughs jubilantly, "You guys are a riot, I'm glad I threw up over your shoes last night." He snorts.

I roll my eyes and chuckle dryly, "I bet my shoes aren't."

He sheepishly grins, "I did offer to replace them."

"As nice as it is for you to offer to replace my shoes, their fine. I mean, I washed them and they look perfectly fine." I reassured him softly.

"I have to offer otherwise it would seem rude." Marcus explains.

Our attention is focused onto the hunky man stepping into the coffee shop—his deep set of eyes looking for a certain person and when his eyes found mine, he smiled. My heart stuttered and I kinda dazed off as Ricardo flawlessly sauntered over to our table.

"Hey, Ricardo!" Danny beams up at the handsome guy.

Ricardo sat down next to her, "Hey, Satan, how was school?"

"School was school," She shrugged with a snort, "I was planning on ruling the world but my plans were thrown away by my teacher."

"I thought we were supposed to talk about world domination outside of Hell." I grumbled.

She shot me a glare, "You killed our three-headed dog."

That got me silent.

Marcus and Ricardo shared some laughter.

"I like these girls, man," Marcus tells Ricardo, "I'm glad you gave me the chance to apologize to her properly and speak to her." Marcus slaps Ricardo's shoulder in good faith.