Chapter 1

Hey guys there is swearing and smut so beware.

Sals PoV:
"Come on ferret lets go ! " joe screamed. I laughed as I jumped in the first seat. We where going to Uk to do a tour and we were. leaving today . "Ok , ok I'm coming!" Murr ran outside , locking his house, and chucked his suitcase to Q. He jumped into the back with me . Joe and Q sat in the front. Joe started driving us to the airport and Q broke the silence " I can't wait for the tour can you guys!" I shook my head smiling. " Yea I can't wait.- " Murr was interrupted by joe " shut up ferret!" We burst out laughing. Joe drove us for 5 more minutes then we arrived at the airport. We got out the car and took our bags.
-Time Skip -
We have just landed in the uk , and it was raining. We walked off the plane and went through security. After that we grab our bags. We headed out and got a taxi. We got in and joe and Murr where talking. Q sat next to me and looked at me confused. I didn't talked as I was looking out the window. We arrived outside of our hotel in London. We got our room keys and we headed for our rooms. I opened my door and walked in my room. I shut the door and put my suitcase near the bed. I opened my suitcase and started to unpack. I put my clothes neatly in the draw , then there was a knock at my door. "Come in!" I said loud enough so they could here. The door opened and Q was standing there. He came in and shut the door. "Sal are you alright? You have been quieter than usual. If somethings wrong you can tell me buddy. " He sat on my bed while I was still packing. "I swear I'm fine. I...I'm just tired that's all." I cleared my throat as I shut the draw and turned to face him. He looked really serious. "Sal your lying to me, we've been friends since high school , I know when you lie. Please tell me or I'll get the others." I sighed and shook my head no. He got up and left the room. A few minutes later Q came back with Murr and Joe. " Sal what's wrong?" Murr sat on the floor asking me Joe just looked at me and Q sat on the bed again. "I'm fine guys I swear."