The invitation

PROLOGUE

"It was nowhere and at the same time present. I used to live here, but out of blue, I was taken to a parallel world and..."

Let's get into this mysterious world created by a young boy. A place in-between where we believe to be, or what it was meant to be. An inner world didn't share under any circumstances by this lad called Luf. Enjoy his journey into his creations, a voyage among his deepest wishes, doubts, fears, and dreams. A journey to the essence of things. Where can you be taken to? Just let him tell you where to.

Luf and the essence of the world

It had nothing to do with magic beans or to be taken to an enchanted world - but it was something partially alike, although we couldn't yet agree with it. However, all happened here in front of my own eyes. There was no message or inner call. Everything started too soon. But before it had started, as I presumed, it happened to my brother also - a long time ago, according to him. But a kind of preparation was set up. All took place without any warning, not before I was prepared for the invitation.

I remember I had a chat with my brother, as he wandered:

- Have you ever thought that energy could emerge from us, a kinda light could be taken and be reflected in a sort of screen far from here? And then this energy or light be sent to somewhere?

He didn't finish his idea, as he wanted to leave some bits of curiosity.

And he did!

That night I couldn't sleep.

I just thought it was impossible to shine as he described. But the light he was referring to had to do with our temperature. I was looking for a practical example. Anyway, our body produces heat, especially when we get flu - that was the easiest example that I could find. This kind of energy could be taken by a bulkhead, stored, or to be reflected down to earth. And if it was possible, where this energy would be materialized itself? I just started wandering. I just started wondering.

The next day I couldn't resist questioning. As we were having breakfast I just broke the silence by asking him:

- How this would affect us if we were hit by our light reflection?

He promptly answered:

- No harm if the energy was yours, but on the contrary, if you get someone else's energy, it could be dangerous. - he paused to finish his coffee - Unless you be taught!

- How come? - I wanted to know.

Mom interrupted our chat, as she rushed me to go to school!

From that moment on, everyone to me seemed to shine somehow.