"Nobody calls or talk about Spencer like that." May pagbabanta sa boses niya at tila nakakaintindi namang nagsitanguan ang mga kasama niya.

He walked out of the room with his fists still closed.

-

Minabuti niyang umalis nalang dahil tinablan din naman siya ng hiya para sa iba pang pasyente ng ospital at ano na lamang ang sasabihin ni Spencer sa kanya kung sakali? Na talagang wala siyang pinagkaiba sa ibang lalaki, hindi sa sinasabi niyang hindi mabubuting tao ang kaibigan pero ayaw lang niyang madagdagan pa ang kung ano mang masamang imahe niya kay Spencer.

God, how he missed her.

He just wanted to hold her and feel her.

-

She was on the veranda of her hotel room overlooking the beautiful Melbourne while sipping her hot chocolate. She just talked to Sydney about her wedding plans and about what happened with the boys earlier that day.

She's thinking about how pretty Sydney will be on the wedding, she's excited and happy for her but at the same time she felt lonely inside.

She sighed when she heard a knock on her door.

To her surprise it was James Francesco standing there looking so striking as ever with his three –day beard and a box of chocolates and wild flowers in his hand.

"Talk about classic, chocolates and flowers? So old school."

She controlled herself not to gasp in front of that monster.

-

"Hi." He tried so hard not to stammer in front of her.

Oh dear, she's so freaking beautiful.

She was staring at him like he was some kind of pest that she wanted to hit with her slippers.

"What are you doing here?" She wasn't raising her voice but he sensed her hostility.

"I just –I just want to –" He motioned his hand full with flowers.

"We talked about this already, we're done."

"I know, I just want to give you these." He handed her the flowers and the chocolates. It hurts him when she sighed before accepting his offerings; it seems that she just accepted them just to get rid of him.

"Thanks." Sabi nito sa kanya at waring hinihintay na umalis na siya.

"I know this is too much to ask but may I come in?" He was pushing his luck; he hid his hand behind him because he didn't want her to see that he's crossing his fingers.

"James I have no time for this, whatever you're planning I won't be part of any –"

"Please. I have no intention of whatsoever." He interrupted.

"Yeah right, no intention of whatsoever."

He saw her frustration but she opened her door wider and that made his insides happy, as if he was in strawberry fields surrounded by a river of melted chocolates.

"Thank you Spencer."

-

She couldn't understand but she felt a stinging feeling when he called her "Spencer". God, what was she doing with James inside her hotel room?!

He was sitting at the balcony doing what she was doing before he came and he looked so good there as if the place was completed because of him.

"It's beautiful here." He commented the view.

"Yes, that's why I chose this room because of the view."

"But it's not as beautiful as you are."

"Alright James, that's enough." She rolled her eyes. Naiinis siya sa mga ganitong patutsada ng lalaking ito pero bakit nakakadama siya ng kilig sa sinabi nito?

He sighed; he walked four steps away from her and looked away.

He stayed quiet for almost ten seconds before facing her and looking her in the eye.

"You're the most beautiful being I know and I won't deny the fact that I am still madly in love with you despite of what I did, I'm wrong and I am really sorry, I don't know how will I correct my actions, I don't know how to make it up to you but I just want you to know that I love you and I will always love you."

She took a deep breath, she's not gonna cry in front of him just because he's declaring his love for her!

"I know you don't reciprocate my feelings for you and I don't care about that, you don't have to return it, I love you Spencer so please don't doubt that."

"James please ... don't." She sobbed.

"La Mia Bella, please don't push me away, don't ask me to leave you alone because I can't, I tried but you see I can't, I swear that I won't touch you again, I swear that I won't pursue you again, I swear that I will keep my distance, two meters away from you if I want to come near you, don't ask for more because that's my limit, just don't push me away, don't hide from me, don't run, love, just let me – let me see you 'cause if you ran away from me again it will definitely be the death of me. Please, Spencer."

His voice cracked and she's gonna cry so she chose to looked away.

"I will accept what you said about us not being meant for each other, perhaps you're right, perhaps we are not really for each other, so if you chose to go out with someone else I'll accept that as well, it's okay for me – fuck, it's not okay but don't worry because I won't pry, I won't do anything that you don't want me to. I'll be happy for you; I'll do anything in my power to make you the happiest just don't push me away. I'm begging you Spencer, don't push me away because I'll die, at least let me be your friend."

"Friend?! You're nuts James!"

Her tears were flowing out and she couldn't stop it anymore.

"But if you wished me gone, if it's the thing that will make you happy then I'll do it."

She continued sobbing.

"I'm sorry for making you cry again Spencer, please wipe away your tears because I can't do that, I just swore not to touch you again."

So she did wipe her tears.

"Alright, just keep your words then I'll decide whether to push you away or not, you may leave now James, I got your message loud and clear." She's acting tough but in reality she was very much vulnerable.

"Thank you Spencer." With that she watched James walking out of her hotel room.

"Friend my ass." She cursed then cried louder.

-

Oh shit. Right in the feels. 

YOU KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE MY FRIEND! WE WILL NEVER BE FRIENDS SO SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE JACKASS! HAHAHAHAHA

Wag na maligalig, kung mali ang grammar  patawad po ng madami, ako po'y pagod na at medyo tamad. Salamat po.

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

THANKS A BUNCH

SPREAD THE LOVE, NOT THE LEGS.

- AKNEDMARS