June 19th 2016

The Sunday before my birthday, I was at church. They where singing to me because I would be in Tybee Island, Georgia ,at my grandmas the day of my birthday.
     All of a sudden I jumped up and I was in the hospital. I was so confused. I saw these wires connected to me. I was lost. I saw this stuff in this bag and it was running down a tube and into my arm. I didn't know what was going on. My leg hurts so bad also. I yelled at my mom and she got up from her seat that was by my hospital bed.
     Mom said "what's the matter sweetie"
      I whispered "what happened"
      Mom said "you passed out and fell onto the ground"
     I said "how"
     Mom said "I don't know,not even the doctors know how this happened"
     I said quietly "oh"
     I fell back a sleep because what ever was in that bag, it made me sleepy.
     When I woke up I had a cast on my leg. When did this happen. I am so lost.
      Ok so first I fainted in church and now a cast! Well I guess it's not really a cast because it is a boot but still I have to be on crutches for 3 whole weeks!
     I tried to ask mom but she just says I don't know.
      I just noticed that dad isn't here. Oh yeah he's on a business trip.
     The doctor came into the room and told mom that I have something call syncope. It makes you faint because you don't have enough oxygen in the brain.
      I get that I have syncope, but why the boot.
      I tried to ask mom again but she told me this time that she would explain everything to me in the car.
     After I felt better and was practicing how to use my crutches, I got to go home. I was so excited to get in the car so mom can explain everything.
      Once we got in the car and started driving, mom explain how I had to get a boot.
      I guess I will tell you guys, when I fainted I guess that I hit my leg on the other pew in front of me.
      My bones can break easily. I never even knew that. I guess when the doctors came in when I was sleeping. They told mom that some people have this one thing when your growing your  bones break. Some people are born with it and they don't know in till your older or when it happens.
      I guess I can't go to the beach next week. What will I do there besides hang out at the house and visit my friend/neighbor. Well I guess I will find something there to do. Well I better close it up for today. I will write tomorrow.