“Hello.” I say, my voice emotionless and scratchy.

            “My Gawd Cameron! It is about time you answer the phone! I have called your cell phone I don’t know how many times and you never answered! I was about to come to your house!” Sage yells into the phone and I pull the phone away from my ear until she lowers her voice because I know I will still be able to head her when she is away from me ear.

            “What did you need?” I ask her, skipping her scolding as I remember I left my phone upstairs before I went to the party, which was probably a good thing because I probably would have lost them like I lost my keys.

            “Why are there pictures of you half naked in Rick Hardy’s living room!? With a box of Heron needles and syringes on the table!?”

            My heart stops at her question and I almost drop the phone.

            “I don’t know what you are-..”

            “Save me the bullshit. The pictures are all over the internet. Xander flipped. He went to Rick’s house and him and Rick got into a huge fight, Blare had to call four other guys to come and help him pull Xander off of him, and by then, there wasn’t much left for Xander to mess up.”

            My heart is pounding and my blood is beginning to rush.

            “Xander was beyond furious, he showed up here looking for you like five minutes ago, I am surprised he hasn’t come to your house.”

            She goes on and on with meaningless gossip and soon I hang up without saying goodbye, I didn’t want or have time to listen to her.

            I put the phone down on a side table and grab my cup once more.

            The pictures are all over the internet.

            Her words make me set down my cup and I retrieve my laptop from the coffee table before logging onto Facebook and scrolling through my news feed.

            I freeze over the scroll button when I find them and my heart retches.

‘Looks like the Belk’s aren’t the only ones who have gotten a piece of Ms, Cameron.’

The caption makes tears prickles my eyes at the caption before my eyes find that there are 24 comments following the post.

Whore.

I knew she wasn’t as good as everyone thought she was.

Good girl gone bad.

I want a piece of that.

Slut.

I couldn’t read anymore, a sob escapes my throat and my stomach churns. I put the laptop aside before running to the bathroom and emptying my stomach.

∞         

I am sitting in silence once more, the silence on the Tv muted and my eyes staring absently at the screen.

I jumped slightly at the sound of the phone ringing beside me, I picture Sage scowling at me because I hung up on her thirty minutes ago. I grab it and look at the caller ID and find that it was my Aunt. Just as I am pressing the talk button there is a loud knock on the door.

            “Hello?” I say was I walk towards the front door before pulling it open.

            “Cameron Sweetheart-….” Her sobs come through the phone loudly but not before the angry face looms over me in the doorway.