"It's midnight." Savvy said in a bored tone. Sharon narrowed her eyes and before walking and pulled Savannah on to the lawn.

"Live a little savvy." She said as she made Savannah to move her leg into a step or two. Chris already took Sharon's place.. dancing with April. He was alone so sge assumed Chase already fell asleep.Sharon started twirl along with Savannah as the drizzle hit them softly against their skin.

"It's been so long I have danced in rain" savvy admitted as Sharon and Savvy were now sitting on porch along with April. Sharon was drying April's hair with towel so that she doesn't catch cold. Chris vanished somewhere few minutes ago.

"These are little things which give us happiness, Savannah. These little things form a big part in our life." She said.

"I have been thinking lately.." Savannah started but was interrupted when Chris came back with steaming cups.

" Milk for you beanie and hit coffee for you ladies." He said placing the tray infront of him.

April was already very sleepy when she took the glass and started sipping. Good thing Chris cooled her milk down so that it won't burn her tongue. She lazily wiped her mouth with back of her palm.

"I will take her to bed don't worry." Chris said scooping April into his arms. "Say good night beanie."

"Good night....mommy" April said sleepily.

Sharon's eyes widened as she listened to her daughter. She was looking at Savvy and Chris to make sure she was not listening things. They both had smiles on their face. She made a lip moment telling Chris 'She called me Mommy'. Chris smiled widely at her and going inside to place April on the bed.

"Good night baby" she muttered slowly , few tears in her eyes.

Savvy slipped her hands around Sharon and hugged her tight . "You were saying something....?"

"I have been thinking.... I'm sorry I have you hard time. I didn't mean to... I just needed to..." her words caught up in her throat.

"I understand," Sharon said squeezing her shoulder.

"I love him so much..." Savvy said emotionally.

"I know " Sharon said rubbing her arm in assurance.

"He loves me too" Savvy couldn't stop the tears.

"I know. Damon will keep his promise savvy. He will find his way back to you."

"Hmmm" Savvy nodded her head, "I'll not cry anymore. He will get angry and would later feel sad that he had to go in this condition."

Sharon just smiled at her encouragingly.
"I need to sort out my life. Do you still think I have my job?"

"What are you talking about? Aren't you manager of April gifts? Who could dare you to remove from your job? Aren't we all working under you?" Sharon joked around while savvy have her a sheepish smile.

****

Lily felt her surroundings very unfamiliar. She woke up with a jolt. "ahhh" she said placing her hands on her head.

"Does it hurt a lot?" A voice asked.

She looked confused and looked around her eyes fell on the Doctor standing near the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asked confused.

"Does your head feel like it's spinning ?" Joe asked pulling a chair near her bed.

"I asked.. what are you doing here? And where the hell I am?" She asked.

"You are in Princeton. It seems you don't remember anything." He said taking her hand to note her pulse.