Chap. 3

Note:I do not take credit for the criminal minds characters I use.

Also the story is mostly written in Spencer's point of view if I decide to switch it to a different character i'll let you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I approached the BAU building. I parked, rushed in making no stops until I got to Garcia's lair. The door was open so I quickly rushed in almost knocking Garcia down.

"Woah..... Spencer, what's up? Why are you in such a hurry?"

"Garcia I need you to please search someone up for me," I looked at her pleadingly.

"Ok sweet thing, who is it?" she said sitting down.

"Her name is Lily Perkins," I said quickly.

"Oohhhh... Did you go on your first date yet because if you didn't its smart that you came..."

"I'm not dating her,"I said quickly cutting her off.

"Oh, then who is she?" Garcia asked.

"Just search her up please," I said annoyingly.

"Ok ok fine chill.... hold on," she said her fingers flying over her keyboard.

"There Lily Perkins,"she said pointing to her screen.

I looked at the picture of Lily. She had brown hair, brown eyes but other then that I didn't see that much resemblance between me and her.

"She is 17 years old and a senior in Yasa High School in Palm Springs, California. Her parents are Melinda and Jonathan Perkins. She has two siblings a brother Rodney and a sister Carmen." Garcia said rattling off details.

"Thanks," I called running out of her lair.

"You are very welcome," I heard her mumble to herself.

I ran to Hotch's office and knocked a little too quick.

"Come in," I heard Hotch say so I quickly opened the door and came in.

"Do you have a second Hotch? Can I speak to you?" I ask.

"Sure, have a seat," He says motioning to the seat in front of his desk.

I quickly sit down and get right to the point.

"I need to go find someone and talk with her it's very important. Can I take the private jet? I'll get there so much quicker?"

"Where do you have to go," asks Hotch.

"Palm Springs, California."

"I have to know why in order for you to be able to use it."

I sigh and take a deep breath.

"Ok..... as you know I went to go see my mother recently. So she told me that she gave birth to a girl when I was really young and she put her up for adoption and I didn't even know about her. She told me her name and I want to go find her, Hotch. So can I please use the private jet and get some days off to go find her and talk to her?"

Hotch looks like he was contemplating what I was saying before he gives me an answer. I was fidgeting in my seat for what seemed like hours but was probably just a few seconds.

"Ok," Hotch said finally.

"Thank you so much, Hotch." I say jumping out of my seat.

"Oh and Hotch, can you not tell anyone where I went?"

"Sure Reid."

I turn and head for the door.

"Oh and Reid....," I turn back to look at Hotch. "Good luck, I hope you find her and there are no problems."

"Thanks," I smile before exiting his office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my beautiful readers (Reiders haha get it). I hope u like it so far it will get better. Also its not really that short of a page if you think about it because I didn't space every sentence that's why ;) plz vote and comment and tell people about it.