Mad At No One But Myself

I shouldn't have yelled at my little sister, and I shouldn't have screamed at my little brother.

I should have just yelled at myself, at the way I let myself into all this in the first place.

I should have done it back then, because then I wouldn't be hurting so much.

I should have just done it and let all this pain wash away, fade away.

You stupid girl, for letting what you felt take over your whole entire mind.

You should have seen this all happen from the start, then you wouldn't be crying.

You just stood and let it happen, right under your nose, your a ignorant girl cause of that.

You need to know that no matter what happens, you will be hurt, and you will be left to cry alone.

Stop thinking that, if you just stay positive everything will be okay in the end for everyone in the end.

Stop imagining fantasies of the day you'd meet, and how you would finally be happy.

Stop dreaming that one day you'll find the person who will save you.

Stop all of it, because for you its totally completely impossible.

Maybe it'll be okay in the end, and that all of this was just a big sick joke.

Maybe your in a dream, that your asleep and your dreaming all of this happening.

Maybe if you close your eyes, think real hard, it'll disappear and you'll find out it was all fake.

Maybe if you really believed in that junk, you would actually see that your just making up excuses.

I should have but didn't.

You should have but didn't.

Stop and you could have done it.

Maybe, now you will do it.