A Welcome to Remember

(Y/n)'s POV

I was running into E Class, not wanting to be late once more and having to do essays again. I gotta say, Korosensei is actually making this class fun, despite all the bullies that I get.

Once I stepped into the class, the bell rang, making me sigh in relief.

"I MADE IT!" I cheered, pumping my fist into the air

"(Y/n)... You're on me.." I heard Nagisa mutter. As I looked behind me, I immediately went onto my knees and bowed.

"I'm so sorry, Nagisa! It won't happen again! I swear!" I repeated, practically hitting my head.

"(Y/n), it's okay! Now get up before Korosensei comes i-"

"Hello class! How are all of yo- Why are you bowing down to Nagisa, (Y/n)? The floor is dirty and can get you sick again." Korosensei told me, lifting me up with his tentacles.

"I-I-I sat on him by acc-accident, sensei. Please forgive me.." I told Korosensei.

"Well, I guess that's an answer. But at least go for your seat if this is gonna happen every time your early."

He placed me in my regular seat; the back of the class. I didn't mind though. I actually like it here. I get to draw my classmates fully and my own teacher without them knowing. It's funny at times cause I sometimes manage to mix them with someone else, which is funny.

I looked to my side, seeing that I didn't have anyone to show them to other than Nagisa. Sighing, I put my head down and slowly started to close my eyes.

Another day of a boring class for the losers.. I thought, falling asleep in class.

~~~

As I woke up, I sat up and looked around, seeing that there's still class..and only two more minutes until lunch.

"Hey.." I heard someone mutter. I ignored the person, already knowing that it's someone wanting my notes. With that, I just woke up. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" The person whispered.

I mentally growled. The bell rang, meaning it was lunch. As I got my stuff together, someone decided to put their hand into my notebook.

I sighed, not even bothered to fight back.

"Go ahead and take it, Ryoma.. I couldn't give two shits about this.." I spat to him, digging into my backpack.

"Now, who ever said that I was that wannabe punk?"

My eyes widened, hearing that it's no voice I've ever heard. Turning around, my face was met with a guy with mercury eyes, a couple strains of red hair on my eye sight- telling me that his hair is red. As I looked into his skin, he was pale but still fit him perfectly.

"Hey (Y/n). I forgot that you fell asleep in class and I- Karma! Wh-what the hell are you doing to (Y/n)?" I heard Nagisa yell out, pulling be out of this guy's trance.

"What? I wasn't kissing her or anything. I was gonna ask why she didn't listen to me when I call to her. I only wanted to complain on her art." The guy said.

"Yeah, they're amazing. I know. Now, let's go out. Korosensei wants us outside."

"Wait, who's Karma?" I asked, before I stood up.

"Who else? Geez, I'd at least think you would tell her who I am.." Karma stated.

"Sorry about that.. I've been busy trying to assassinate our teacher.." Nagisa spat out. "Come on, (Y/n). Everyone else is playing."