Chap.2

I arrived at the Bennington Sanctuary

and quickly dashed in. I quickly signed

in by the front desk and made my way

to my moms room. She was laying on

her bed staring at the ceiling with a heart monitor on the right side of her bed. She didn't turn my way when I walked in so I made my way to the side of her bed. I took her hand in mine.

"Mom," I said in a slight whisper.

She turned to me and I saw a look of knowing on her face. I'm not sure why.

"Aaaahhhh, Spencer how are you?"

"I'm fine mom but how about you? You wanted to see me, not that there has to be a reason to see me. I'm very happy to see you but it sounded urgent."I said quickly.

"Yes Spencer there is a reason, I needed you to come immediately. You know that I am really sick and I don't know how long I have left....."

"Don't say that Mom, you are going to be fine."

"Spencer listen to me," she said with an expression on her face that read shut up so I could speak.

"Sorry go on," I said looking down some what embarrassed.

"As I was saying,"she continues " I don't know how long I have but I wanted to tell you something very important. When you were really young I got pregnant and I gave the baby up for adoption."

I stare at her in desbelief. "Is this some kind of joke?"

"No Spencer it's all real. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." She said looking down and fiddling with her sheet that was sprung on top of her.

"I can't believe it, all these years I thought I was an only child," I practically screech out. I'm so shocked and angry.

"I said I was sorry spencer sorry sorry sorry. Jackie tell spencer to forgive me since I said I was sorry," she looks to the right of her bed the opposite side to where I'm standing to an imaginary person who I presumed was Jackie. My mom is a paranoia schizophrenic so she sees imaginary people.

I let out a deep sigh since I know I can't show that I'm upset at her for long or else she will believe I will never forgive her and she'll get one of her bad seizures.

"It's ok Mom, I forgive you," I say even though inside I am boiling up inside. She smiles to the side where "Jackie" was standing because she believes that Jackie was the one that convinced me to forgive her.

"Do you at least know her name Mom?" I ask a little too anxiously.

"Uuummm...... oh yeah her name is Lily Perkins. I named her Lily, I think it's a beautiful name like a lily the flower. She was as beautiful as a lily."

"Should I go find her and tell her?" I ask skeptically.

"I think you should but can you do me a favor,spencer? When you find her please don't come here with her. I don't want her to see me like this." Mom says pointing to herself.

"Ok Mom," I understand what she means.

"I don't know everything about her but I think you can find out more."

I nod understanding.

"Now go and find your sister, sweetie pie," she says squeezing my hand. I squeeze her hand back and give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you mom," I say with a bashful smile.

"I love you too, honey," she smiles back.

"I'll try to come back as soon as possible to visit you." I say truthfully.

"I love you always and I will never stop, remember that." She says as I turn away to leave. I walk to the door and slowly turn back to the bed and wave to mom. I then walk out leaving my mother still waving even if its to my back I know she is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope y'all like this chapter and theres still more excitement to come.

Please vote and comment. xoxo