Confessions

Her

I have Jake. I love Jake. Jake loves me. He told me that. I can't hurt Jake. He loves me. She kept repeating the words in her mind as if a mantra to calm her heart. But as she says her mantra, her heart beats get stronger. It is as if shouting to her that this one is true. That she loves him too, not Jake. She couldn't deny the fact she loves being with Clarkson. Her heart tells her that she's ain't cheating.

How could it be? All this time she's been in love with Jake. She's head over heels for a year and they have been together since last summer. How could it all be gone by just Clarkson's words?

She knew Clarkson is far better than Jake. He makes her feel important and tells her to value herself, rather than Jake who is by her side only when he is bored, only when he has nothing tp do or wants to sleep with her in bed. Jake says he is always busy. He have his practice and training to his football game. He said he have to maintain his grades. And she understands that.

"I like you, Clarkson."

Her own words betrayed her. She didn't know if she should hold back. Was it the butterflies that she feels or his tears that let her spill the words?

He gave her a questioning look. He touched her face but he still turn back and left the place. The rain is heavy outside but what's heavier is what she feels in her heart.

--------------------
Him

"Georgina.....I love you."

He don't know why he said those words in front of her. It was all suppose to be on his mind. Maybe it was because he is confident that she could not hear him because of the heavy rain and the thunder that roars. But when she look at him, right in his eyes, he knew she heard it. Those four words might kill him but what could really kill him is his heart beat that is so loud. He could barely hear it. Then he realizes one of his fears: maybe she'd stay away after his confession. Things would be awkward between them. He don't want that. He wants her to be on his side but he knows that they both have a boundary: Jake.

It sounds stupid but he tried not to cry. But his tears betrayed him. They started to pool on his eyes and fall slowly one by one. He just cried in  front of the girl he loves because he knew that she has Jake and she loves Jake.

He knew how head over heels Georgina was to Jake for a year. He remembers the time Jake telling him how creepy she was before but now they are together. Together for months since last summer. She loves him, he could see it in her eyes. He could see it on how she takes care of Jake.

"I like you Clarkson."  She said.

It hold him back. He was trying to leave but her words stop him. He give her a questioning look. Why?

He touched her face trying to kiss her but he turned his back and left. The rain maybe heavy but that's not stopping him. He walk under the rain with his heart swelling for love for Georgina and his tears fell down so fast together with the rain.

He remember that he should have asked Georgina to be his date for the formal. But he doubts that she would accept his invite. She has Jake anyway.

------------------

A/n:  okay. So here's the first chapter. I hope you would love it. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote!