Unwinding

With the death of Whitebeard and the tragic war being over. As Crocodile and his crew sailed off once again, you watched him go into his room, which was right under the control system room of the large ship. Raising an eyebrow you followed him in.

The room was quite large. Also very dark. There was only one round window in it. Only lighting the room slightly as the light stretched throughout the room. While he was getting out of his dirty clothes, he noticed you staring at him with a slight lustful look in your eyes.

" !! Oi! Get out of here! " He snapped, gritting his teeth. As he was undoing his belt.

" Oh, I'm sorry~ " You teased, " Wrong room~ " Looking at him up and down, only making you want him more and more. Your [e/c] eyes lowered their lids with a toothy smirk, " You look stressed out, Croco~ "

" Get out before I dry you up like a shriveled plant! " He threatened. Holding up his large hook. But you paid no mind. But you knew he would do it...probably not after what you had in mind. Taking steps closer and closer to the man until he suddenly grabbed your neck with his only good hand, " Don't think I won't do it. " He hissed softly.

" Tsk, Crocodile, Crocodile, Crocodile~ " You closed your eyes as you shook your head. Still smirking, " You should be happy that you got what you wanted. But you seem tense since I met you. "

" It's none of your business on how I feel. " He responded coldly. Keeping his large hand tightly around your neck.

" Oh, come on, Croc, at least give me a chance~ " You said, trying your hardest to convince him to spare you.

After a few moments, he slowly let go of your neck, that's going to leave a small bruise later. Probably. You soon placed your hands on his wide shoulders and started massaging them softly. He just stared with unamused, low lidded eyes. Not really feeling anything. You gestured him to lay down on his back on the bed. He did so slowly as you pushed on his sides. Hearing him grunt lowly, realizing that was a sweet spot. Sitting on his waist with each of your legs on each side of him. Smirking once more as you continued to rub him.

Lowering his eyes more, turning his head to the side. His hair spread out throughout the pillow below him. Staring up at your breasts from under you. A slight blush tinted his scarred cheeks.

" You must like what you see~ " Breaking the silence, while you continued to massage him. Bending down as you started to slightly lick his neck. Making him shudder, wrapping the curved hook around your thigh. Peeling his thick coat off his shoulders as he just laid under you, being held down by a sudden pleasure sensation. Reaching his hand up slowly to pull down your tank top strap, revealing your bare, [s/c] shoulder. Your tongue on your top lip. Purring as you did the same, but with his belt, " I have you right where I want you~ "

He just responded with a low grumble. Slightly clenching his teeth. As you opened the flaps of his pants, seeing his slight hardened member. Blushing harder as you saw it stick straight up, " You sure get excited quickly. " Lifting your top on your breasts; showing them clear as day. Wrapping a hand around his shaft as you start rubbing your hand up and down slowly.

Closing his eyes softly with another shudder. Letting a quiet moan escape his lips as you feel him harden more in your palm.
After a few rubs, you pulled away and got closer, moving your panties out of the way after removing your shorts. He opened his eyes again and looked back at you. Suddenly widening his eyes a bit as you slammed him inside of you without warning. You couldn't help but shout out a moan when doing so. Your face red and hot as you grind your hips on his member. Gripping your hip with his hand as his hook was still curled around your thigh. Biting his lip as his grunts got louder. You quickened your pace going from grinds to thrusts. Your hands rested on his abs for support.

Shutting your eyes tightly; biting your lip also. You both soon started to sweat, seeing your own hot breath in the air. After long minutes of thrusts, moans and pleasured words, you were ready to reach your climax...and so was Crocodile. But there was one problem, you, nor Crocodile had any condoms. And you weren't ready to get pregnant, not saying a word about it, you just continued, waiting to hear something from the man beneath you.

Arching his back up, and lifting his head back, " M- Mmgh, I'm going to c- cum.. " He moaned as he huffed. That's all you needed to hear, you pulled out, leaving his manhood a throbbing, wet mess from your fluids.

Dipping down as you suckled at the tip, your eyes closed doing so. Letting out another moan from his lips as your suckling. Did that feel good to him, licking a popping vein in his shaft while using your fingers to rub the tip. Crocodile sat up as he watched you, biting his lip as well as shutting his eyes tightly. Suddenly squirting his cum all over you with a loud grunt and a scream. You chuckled lowly, licking up what trickles down.

Crocodile flopped his back onto the bed, exhausted and panting quite heavily. Putting a hand to your mouth slightly as you giggled, " Feel better now? " Receiving no answer, but you didn't pay no mind. Climbing up and rested your head on his chest, pulling the blanket over you and Crocodile. Shutting your eyes softly with a soft smile as you drift off to sleep.

" I hope you're satisfied. " He managed to speak out, having a tired, mortified and angry expression...as he would usually look. Before lighting a cigar to soothe his nerves.

(( I hope it's okay, it's my first, so ^^; any tips would be nice, thank you for reading! ))