I love you all-NiallCentric

Prompt received by kayleebrooke6

Niall loved all his boyfriends equally, they all loved him back just as much and took care of him and made sure the blond had exactly what he needed.

There was, though, a routine in the house that all the boys subconsciously followed. Niall would usually sleep with Zayn, there was no questions asked that's just how it was, the raven haired lad would let his Irish boyfriend snuggle into his chest and make slow passionate love to him in the morning, that's always how it was.

Harry always made breakfast with Niall, whether it be lucky charms with milk hastily thrown together or a full English breakfast before they snuggled on the couch with sugary coffee and watching Friends; sharing sweet little kisses and cute little giggles, you couldn't get the youngest two off of each other in the mornings.

Liam had always been known as the daddy Directioner, and yeah he was sort if protective, but Niall would often spend hours in his room writing songs and lyrics, or watching cheesy movies whilst cuddling and eating that salted popcorn that you could just pop in the microwave. This was the Niam time, the time from just after breakfast, but before lunch.

Louis, now ever the prankster, he'd stolen those afternoon hours for pranks with his little Irishman, they'd silly string the security on tour or pour Tabasco in the marinara sauce that Harry stupidly left on the stove to cook, yep Nouis had a hell of a lot of fun in the afternoons, maybe causing trouble.

Then it was back to Ziall, to cuddle into their bed and share sweet little kisses. Niall loved all his boyfriends, and the special time they spent together.

-

Niall was exhausted as he drove back to the house he shared with his lovers, having been just recording a few songs and then having to practice with the band, his fingers were sore as his throat hoarse. All he wanted to do was cuddle up into bed, and sleep.

Flipping the keys onto the wooden kitchen table, he discarded his jacket and flopped down onto the sofa seeking out his sleeping buddy.

"Zayn..." he called, yawning, suddenly Louis popped up out of nowhere and jumped up into his boyfriend.

"Hiya babe, wanna go to bed?" he asked, but Niall pouted before nodding with a sight, letting himself be picked up and taken into his room.

-

"Hey Nialler.... Niall, get up!" Harry cried into the blonds ear a few hours later, pulling him from the bed, and dragging him into the living room.

Niall was half-asleep, missing the warmth of his bed, and he shut his eyes as he was plopped down onto the couch next to Harry.

"What do you want Haz?" he complained sleepily, his eyes fluttering

Open and closed every few seconds, Harry simply pecked his lips softy before handing him a controller to the xbox with a cheeky grin.

Zayn then came in from the office, those sexy black glasses on the rim if his nose as he'd just come back from learning the lyrics to a new song.

"Hey baby, wanna come make some of my famous burritos and snuggle?" the Bradford boy pouted.

Niall nodded, about to stand up with Harry gazing up wantingly at him, before Liam burst through the door carrying bottles of silly string, and some beer.

"Hey Ni, let's go and prank Lou, get him back you know" he asked with a bright smile.

Niall nodded, tired enough to go to bed, but wanting to please his boyfriends as well.

"Erm sure," he whispered with a yawn.

"Niall get back to bed!" Louis whined from the doorway of his bedroom, scratching his stomach and flashing a lazy smile.

"Play FIFA with me!" Harry cried, stomping his foot childishly.

Niall looked down at the youngest opening his mouth to agree, before Zayn picked him up from his waist and carried him to the kitchen.

"Bet you're just hungry baby" he whispered huskily, with a kiss to the paler boys neck.

Whilst Liam stood by the kitchen doorway with a frown, cradling the bottle of beer to his chest.

"C'mon Nialler, do you not think Louis needs to pay" he questioned with raised eyebrows.

Then all the boys appeared at the doorway, shoving each other childishly and reaching out to grab and the blond boy who leant away from all the arms with a whimper.

"Play FIFA!"

"Let's silly string Lou"

"Hey, that's not fair! Just come back to bed"

"Come on Nialler, you love me the most, let's make burritos."

"SHUT UP"

Everyone in the room quietened once they heard Niall's voice.

Harry froze on the floor, where he was beneath Liam, in a wrestling match.

Whilst Zayn stopped tugging on louis' hair and tickling his sides.

"Please just stop," he whispered quietly, his voice sore from shouting so loud and his body aching from how tired he was.

"I love you all the same, for gods sake, why do you always fight over me?" he questioned tiredly.

All of them were silent, all of them noticing where they had gone wrong, and that Niall was tired.

"I'm sorry Niall babe, I-I didn't realise" Liam sobbed now realising that the boy was tired, and hungry and didn't want his boyfriends to be fighting over him.

All of them nodded, whispering small I love you's before carrying the Irish boy to bed, and snuggling beneath the sheets around him, they shouldn't have to fight over for his attention or love because he gave them everything he had, and he received all the love in the world.