Chapter 2- The annoying voice in my head.

I was in Sasuke's body.....

Sasuke's body.

WHY THE HELL AM I IN HIS FRICKEN BODY?!

I mean really, he is like my least favorite character, my favorite being Tobi. Come on! The one time my dream comes true and it's a nightmare! Oh god......... how the hell do I fucken use the toilet?! (If you didn't notice I was more worried about using the bathroom than some how magically being in a cartoon.)

I glanced down to 'that part' and shivered. This fricken sucks!

And for once I did what any sane person would, I screamed. Loud and ear piercing.

"Shut up!"

I froze, what the hell was that. I twisted around looking frantically for the source of the noise.

"Who are you?!" I said in my Sasuke voice. No one answered, I sighed. It must've been all in my head.

"That's because it was!"

I screamed.

"I told you to shut up!"

By now I realized the voice was actually inside my head, I thought up to it, "Are you god...?"

"I wish!" Said the voice, "If I was I wouldn't be suck in my own head!"

"Your own- Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I said when realization hit. "Your Sasuke! What are you doing in my head?"

"That's what I should be asking you!"

I laughed, "Oh I don't know. See there was this lightning and the TV glowed like in paranormal activity and than, and than, and than, oh yeah, There was more lightning and I saw some sharingans and I woke up here!"

"..........."

"Sasuke...? You there buddy?" I asked.

"What are you, really."

"I'm Miho!" I exclaimed cheerfully. "I love watching this show and your my least favorite-"

"Wait!" Sasuke shouted. "Isn't Miho a girl's name...?"

"It sure is!"

"Oh god," Sasuke said, I saw a mental image of him covering his face with his hand. "Let me get this strait, you, a girl, is stuck in control of my body."

I shrugged, "So what?"

"You. Are. A. Girl."

"Oh yeah," I said. "Hey Sasuke, I have a question. How do you use the bathroom cause I- or your body kinda has to go and it's getting kinda uncomfortable."

"......."

"Sasuke!" I whinnied. "Please! I really have to go!"

".........................."

"Sasuke!"

"Fine!" He yelled. "I don't know how to explain it really."

"Try!"

"Well..... um....." he said. "You kinda just grab.... it..... and um..... point..... it..... and go."

I blushed a deep red, I was starting to regret ever asking him that, "Right........."

There was an awkward silence in my head.... or Sasuke's......

"Well aren't you going to go?"

I blushed, "Um...... I don't really want to anymore....."

I heard a sigh, "Well just go get ready, even if your in control of my body I still appreciate if you kept my life going. My clothes are in the closet over there, and try not to look at me when your changing."

I am Sasuke.... the Girl?!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara