You Fuck My Shit Up

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No!"

That's it. I picked him up, letting him dangle behind me.

"Your ass looks good from the angle," He chuckled out.

"Stop it, Frank," I growled.

"No, Daddy," He giggled and kissed my butt. Fuck, he was gonna make me horny again.

I put him down and he instantly wrapped himself around my right leg.

"Jesus Christ, Frank," I groaned. I just wanted to go to bed.

"What?"

"Lets go to bed. Get up. And you're sleeping in your own bed tonight."

Frank seemed completely taken aback. I only ever made him sleep in his own room when he was really bad. Hopefully he understood. In his moment of shock I started walking up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Daddy, please don't make me sleep in my room," Frankie pleaded as he followed me up the stairs and yanked at my arm. His voice cracking, he was close to tears.

"Go to bed. And when I come back out to check on you, you better be in bed," I said strong, but using a calm tone. "Do you understand?"

He whined, but nodded his head, not looking at me. I shut my door and ran my hands through my red hair, feeling stressed and tired. I should've had Frank say something; to let him know I was being completely serious. But as I started getting dressed I thought about him outside my door. Thought about how upset he was and how much he depended on me to take care of him. And I was acting like a complete asshole. But I had to, he was my little and I wasn't going to stand being bossed around. He knows that, he just likes things his own way and when I'm not angry at him. He was probably feeling so bad. As I relaxed and my mood calmed and I was finally stripped down to my boxers I opened the door.

And there he was, sulking against the wall. Right where I left him. He depends on me too much.

He seemed scared when he saw me.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"C'mere, Baby," I murmured as I walked closer to him and sank down to my knees.

Once he realised I wasn't angry he came toward me and hugged me tightly. He didn't let go and I picked him up. He swung his legs around my hips and kept his arms around my neck.

"Daddy's sorry," I mumbled as I kissed him on the cheek. "Do you want something to drink before I take you to bed?"

He shook his head and kept his face nuzzled in my bare chest.

"Its okay," I assured him as I rubbed his back and kissed the top of his head.

He sniffled and held me tighter as I took him to his bedroom.

As I tried to put him on the bed he wouldn't let go.

"Let go, Princess," I said quietly and calmy.

He let go of me slowly. He probably would've fought but he understood how tired I was and he was probably tired as well.

I changed Frank into comfortable sleeping clothes and helped him lay in bed.

I covered his blankets over him and kissed his head before turning off the lights and leaving to my own room. I slowly and carefully shut the door and waited, just staring at it, before walking across to my room. As soon as I opened my door I heard Frank's door crack open.

"Princess..." I whispered quietly.

I heard him whine and stomp his feet before I turned and saw him standing at the threshold of his door. He looked upset and as if he were about to cry.

"What's wrong, Angel?" I asked as I sank to my knees.

"Daddy doesn't love me anymore," He whined, I saw tears falling down his cheeks.

"No, Baby, I love you. C'mere, Daddy loves you, Sweetheart," I said as I pulled him into my arms and wiped away his tears with my thumbs. "I just get aggravated sometimes. But I'll always love you," I said quietly, poking his nose and smiling.

"Okay. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too," I said.

"Can I sleep with you, Daddy, please?" He asked tiredly, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah..." I said sighing.

"Thank you, Daddy, I love you so much. I'm sorry for those mean things I did," He whined.

"Shhh, don't worry about it, Princess," I murmured as I picked him up carefully and we went to bed.

Once I layed him down he didn't let go of my hand as I turned off the lamp. Once I layed down he got on top of me, wrapping his limbs around me, and rested his head on my chest.

I looked down at him and he kissed my cheek before laying back down. I smiled and held him close, running a hand through his hair as he slowly fell asleep.