Chapter 16(THE LAST ONE PEOPLE!) Escaping the Illuminati

Last chapter my Illuminatiers.

After school Dave went into the Theatre room. I followed him along with my friend Christina.

"We can't just walk in, listen" We pulled out random cups out of no where and put them agaisnt the wall. We followed that by putting our ears on the cup, listening. This is what we heard.

"Look Dave there's no way to leave the Illuminati. And if you do, if you tell someone, then we will send someone to kill you. But it will look like a suicide."

"Omg Christina we need to go before someone see's us!"

"Too late." Another teacher by the name of Mrs. Benson showed up. There's two Bensons at school, this was the 5th grade one. She is pretty old too.

"What are you two ladies doing out here?" I look at Christina. She moved her eyes side to side. I nodded, knowing we were going to run. I counted down on my fingers, holding my hand by my thigh. One, two, three, four, Five! We took off running towards the gates.

"Come on Christina!" The gates were closed already, it was only evening but time does fly. "We have to climb over the fence, can you do that?"

"I think so" We ran and were at the fence, I jumped up to the middle of it. Christina stopped and started climbing. Different staff members were running towards us.

"You need to hurry up!" I was waiting at the top for my best friend. I noticed Dave came out of the theatre room. Christina was at the top and then we climbed down. We climbed the fence to the field since people could come out of the office and locker rooms. There was no practices on the field like sports because it was the last week of school. I noticed that one of the janitors had the grass mower. It was coming at us. Then I saw Christina get shot with a dart. Then I felt something in my neck.

xoxo

I woke up on the stage in the cafeteria. I saw Christina tied to a chair. She was still asleep.

"God damn the sleep darts!" I yell-whispered. I also was tied to a chair. Different staff members came out. The nurse, teachers, even the principal. Christina woke up. She wasn't so far from me, a couple feet. I moved my foot toward her and barley touched her foot.

"Look I have no idea what's happening, follow my lead."

"Jessica, Christina!" The principal.

"Mrs.Warren, what is this about" There were chuckles around the room.

"We all know that you know"

"Let us go!" I yelled.

"We must kill you, or, you could become part of the Illuminati"

"Don't hurt them " Dave stepped out behind of the principal, Mrs Warren. A gun to her head.

"Dave, what are you doing?"

"If I kill you, then it's all over. The leader will be dead, it will be all done, I'll be free, we will all be free"

"Dave don't you dare." Then a bullet fired. Mrs.Warren fell to the floor on her knees then face planted. The staff started cheering that they were free. Then Dave put the gun to his head. I spoke up.

"Dave why, she's dead, your free" I asked.

"I'm not free. The secrets I know, things we have caused, they will haunt me forever. I can't bare to have them any longer." Then it was all over for Dave. He was dead.

-----------------------------------------------------
Well that's the end. No more. Im trying to finish most of my books. If you like this one I think you'll like my other book. Bill Nye the Science Guy, my boyfriend( Voldemort). I have some other books and I would love if they got more reads. I hope I left you satisfied. The story is a bit weird, some chapters were about Dave and others about Illuminati. Thank you for reading. I hope you find another book, and that you read my other books. Also Dave really is free. There are rumours that Dave is not coming back next year. *Tears*

Toodles-A